Thread: 10.9

REP: Airgun Warehouse

User Info Menu

Default 10.9

Thanks to all the FT shooters who attended! the kids and everybody there appreciated your driving so far and the girls think you guys are cool and Jason must be the next President and 94.7 should employ Sven--thats what they said!
    Chris is an amazing person who not only spent 2 days laying out the range in the rain he gave the kids instruction in FT too--hope there are many more Chris's around?

Thanks!
    Mike, SA Schools,SAARA.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Mike, anytime you have an event like that again, you can count on our support!
    But just one thing, we want to come over for a weekend! We never got a chance to fully appreciate the farm.

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

Nice job Chris :bowdown

Next time you see me you can give me some of those tip too.

Cant wait to see the results

Sven you Playboy !amazed

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

i bet ol'sven had those "windscreen" shades on :rofl :rofl :rofl

REP: Airgun Warehouse

User Info Menu

Spyker!--We will include you in future--Herman(owner) wants us back---integrating the two groups was a huge success --do you agree?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I think so. It was great seeing all the kids getting the right attention and coaching.
    Exposure is what its all about. I'm sure very few off them actually knew that FT exists. So yes, combining the groups worked out perfectly. I've got a little more respect now for the 10m shooters.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi Guys

Just a quickie

Thank you Jason, Sven, Gerrie, Spyker, Kobus, and others for attending the first SAARA/SANSSU/SAFTAA combined introductory shoot.
    This is the first time since the start of Field Target as a sport, that the schools challenged SAFTAA and the "Ou Ballies"

The kids proved that they have what it takes to become tomorrow's world champions and rose to the challenge and posted very respectable scores indeed.

Jason was a real ambassador to FT and also showed why he should be respected with a FT gun in hand. He rattled the range setters cage and refused to be intimidated by the range difficulty/technicality.

If I have to gauge the success of this shoot, I would give it a resounding applause with the knowledge that FT and 10-meter shooting knowledge has been exchanged and mutual respect for one another's disciplines established.

Air gun shooting was the victor this week with individuals showing off their diversity or multi fasetted talents.

Every competitor made this possible in the spirit of sportsmanship.

Three hoorays to airgun shooting!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thank you to Spyker and Jason for their positive feedback on the range setup and the good report on the behaviour of our junior shots.
    This shoot could not have happened for the vision and persistance of Mike Potgieter who managed to get SAFTAA, SAARA and SANSSU to take hands and present this competition. With the feedback received it is my wish that this shoot will be an annual or bi-annual event.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Did Jason do the late night shoot-out? Results?

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '06

User Info Menu

HA! i wish.... i would of loved to have had my arse kicked by a 14 year old girl who almost stands the same hight as me

(we wanted to shoot but she was only able to shoot an hour after the end of supper, so that means i would of been home at 12 instead of 11) So next time...

Chris, you are so good at your job in this game its not even funny! if you erned bucks for every motivational speech, your pockets would be fat my friend! you final speach was brilliant, especially the comment where you solute (spelling?) the kids for their effort, cuz they were champions...

Thanks for your motivation in the kids mike, they are our future, just like in anything else... I think it was a brilliant idea hosting this camp and inviting us in.

Thanks for all the congrates guys...