Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ200T SILENCER PROBLEM

NEAL's Avatar NEAL

Default CZ200T SILENCER PROBLEM

Hi all

Got myself a silencer for my 200T, what a difference, but my problem is that when the silencer is fitted i cannot remove the cylinder from the rifle. What bugs me now is the wear and tear on the barrel and silencer each time I take the silencer off when i need to refill the cylinder.
    Any suggestions please.

Cheers

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Either you get a new cylinder with the quick disconnect coupling in front or you take the silencer off every time.
    The 200T was not made to take a silencer...

NEAL's Avatar NEAL

What would be the best way to get a cylinder with the quick disconect coupling, supplier or arms dealer, any contacts?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

my guess is one of those AA S200s ones..........
    (no more onboard gauge)
    get your local dealer to get one from AA (louis)
    or try contact louis direct? for more info.
    details in magnum ad.

NEAL's Avatar NEAL

Thanks urabus, louis will be able to take care of my problem on Monday.

Cheers

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

glad to hear

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Guido,

I'll report you for animal abuse .........

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

heheee

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

so NEAL, what did you get?

did you just get the male QC connector and place it on the cylinder (replace the gauge), or did you get a seperate cylinder.

NEAL's Avatar NEAL

Urabus
    I got the gauge replaced with a male QC connector. All i do now to controle the amount of shots per fill is to count out 50 pellets and once their done i refill. They also set my 200T to do 720fps. it is still just as accurate, the only difference is that the pigeons take a bit more of a beating.
    I'm still tring to get a good shot in on my wife's "worshonde" that keeps on digging holes in my garden but the little buggers don't stand still long enough. I think they will make good full mounts.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

oic, nice one. thanks

ice's Avatar ice

Neal, my hunting buddies S200 is doing 800fps with AA field 8.44 and give around 55 shots per fill with es of 18fps, no problem with accuracy either. No mods to springs, only venturi tuned.

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

mine does about the same...50 shots , starts at 780fps, climbs to 800 and drops back to 780...very very accurate, nice little rig.
    One thing I recommend on the S200 is a one piece scope mount mounted across the three mounting points. Makes loading a pellet a little more finicky but easy with practice.
    This keeps the barrel even more rigid...I will try to post some pics once someone explains to me how to do it.
    Remove the front barrel retaining collar and free float the barrel.
    AA took a step backward with the S200 by adding all the crappy plastic bits and putting on that fron barrel retainer.

ice's Avatar ice

Tried the one piece, but had problems with eye relief so back to the two piece, corrected the eye relief and feeding problem. Oh yes and i don't think the mag will fit if you have a one piece mount.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I have fitted a Deben Hawke single mount accros the three mounts. The barrel has been free floated. The loading is finicky but a bit of milling solves the problem. Looks ugly though, 'cause u can't blue aluminium. After the drop at the club from the gunrack , the gun is grouping erratic. My stock is coming on nicely, cracks repaired and third oiling done.NEAL glad to hear your gun is tuned up.