Thread: Little he.he. pissed off

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Little he.he. pissed off

There is a lot of newbie?s, like myself, on this site. We are here to learn from the ?old? folks? what it is all about, but if your are going to he he he, me, when I ask the performance of a Gamo 1250 as to the adverticed fps, and someone comes up with a he he, but can?t state the fackts, then I feel he/she could have rather kept their he he?s to themselves.

:jester

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Don't worry about them too much Swannie. Some people forget that they were 'newbies' themselves at one point too.

Ask away.

Sorry can't offer any info on the 1250 though.

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

Oops,I think I am partly to blame here. Swannie the fps story goes way back on this forum.I myself was the proud owner of a 1000 fps Gamo untill it was put over the chrono and reported only 820+/- fps.The blokes all laughed at me and I had to accept the facts .Still brings a smile to my face when I think about it.

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

The friendly response is don't get caught by the speed game!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

IMHO, the closest actual figures to claimed for various brands I see on the www = HW's.
    Opinions?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Sorrie people, I got a little carried away. To much whiskey and wine and other drinks devine...

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

hehe...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I'm just looking at some of the locations here. Where the hell is Jubapark, is that the new indiginous name for Joubert Park? and De-huspatch??? Do you guys have to drive a long way to work or what?

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

They take the donkey cart...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Ag man, Jubapark is a suburb of Volksrust.a Little town at the foot of Amajuba where the Boers won a battle against the British in 1881.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Ah! I see.... you where right Guido, Donkey cart

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

sounds like a cool place...especially for airgunners..

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Donkey cart? What's that? Does it look like this? That's the latest model. Me and my brothers took it for a spin this w/end. It was demonic, too fast for the horse even, ran it over. At least we got fresh leather for a new outfit for the year and meat for a week.

[img]Deadlinks/public/232_sledge1.jpg[/img]
    <span class='smalltext'>[ 232_sledge1.jpg ]</span>

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

they seem to be heading down a genetic cul-de-sac...

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hehehe, now you know why I don't want to get a PCP... Too complicated and I'll probably just become a new Darwin award winner if I were to keep one, like some of the recent accident cases posted not so long ago.