Thread: CZ200S barrel ext

CZ's Avatar CZ

Default CZ200S barrel ext

i was at leeukop and saw one on the guys with an extension on his barrel for the cz200s, so he doesnt have to take the silincer off to refill the air tube , where can i get it from or who can i contact to have it made for me ?! ?! ?! ?! ?! B) B)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

You can also get somebody to make you a nut with a biggish knurled knob so you can screw the silencer off by hand. Speak to Hennie, he has a contact for you.

CZ's Avatar CZ

The one i saw is held on the gun with a grubscrew and then your silincer goes onto the extension the same same as it would go on your gun like normal wit no cutting to the barrel

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I have seen that before. The system I'm talking about is what Hennie did to his personal hunting CZ he once had and should be much less trouble to make and cheaper too.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

CZ,
    are you referring to a Woodchucks Silencer Adaptor by any chance? Made from brass with a half inch thread for screwing silencer on/off.

CZ's Avatar CZ

No it was silver and i am sure that there is no thread cut on the barrel , the silincer on my cz200s mounts on with a allenkey screw and that is the same why i need to put that extension on without cutting my barrel

Darkness's Avatar Darkness

Hi CZ
    Can you descibe the owner of the gun. A friend father went to the shoot and he has a silencer on his CZ that looked like the one you are talking about. If we are talking about the same person, he has mede it himself.

CZ's Avatar CZ

Yip it was one of the youngsters ant the leeukop shoot

Darkness's Avatar Darkness

If you send me your e-mail I'll mail you the contact details and some photos