Thread: Team Air Arms

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '06

User Info Menu

Default Team Air Arms

I would publically like to thank Air Arms (luis geyser and mike potgiter) For doing something wich kicks off a whole new level in my shooting career by sponsoring me with the increadible air arm products.

They are giving me facotry support, a ticket to poland for the world champs this year, Whichever Air arms rifle i need to produce the best scores i can, therefore an EV2 has been handed over to me. In exchange i will be showing people out there what Air Arms rifles are capable of. I plan to do my best for them, and wip some arse in the next world champs...

Team Air arms :claphead

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

This is very nice. Well done Louis and Mike. :claphead

Maybe the the Steyr and AA dealer here in Cape Town will sponser me :jester

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

This is just another plus for supporting AA which gives us great backup for our rifles and sponsoring local shooters. Well done Air Arms!!!

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

Nice for you Jason.Do your sponcor proud.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Go for it !

kellya's Avatar kellya

Well done to Jason. Good things happen to good guys. Louis and Mike, congratulations for your commitment to advancing our sport/sports people.

Sharp Shooter
    The Professor

User Info Menu

Congratulations Jason,

Got your pm will drop you an e-mail later.

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

Even if we sponcored Jason a BAM from the Forum he would still kick all our arses, so giving him an EV should cause the Brits blood to run cold!! Go get em Jason.
    Its nice to see that at least one importer is giving the sport some backing, things are looking better for air gunning in SA!!!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Just to put a few things into perspective about sponsors.
    Air Arms with an EV, sponsored Jason. He immediately thought of what HE could do and decides to sponsor in part my daughter, Marguitte, with a S400. He then went on to rag and nag the ears of Louis and Mike at AA and got them involved. The result was that Marguitte shot with a brand new S400 on Saturday. (It had its rain initiation in the same time.) Things in my case stand now: Ziggi sold me a NJR S400 for half of what it is worth; Hennie is sponsoring Marguitte, me and I?m sure, some more people with pellets and now AA/Jason came on board with the S400. Somebody up there loves us! Thank you all! Marguitte and I appreciate your assistance tremendously. Bless you all.

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '06

User Info Menu

Thanks for that gerrie
    :thumbsup