Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aim Shot Show 24-26 March

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Aim Shot Show 24-26 March

As most of you know, the Aim Shot Show is upon us. What most of you don't know is that there will be an FT course available to make the public more aware of what's happening in our sport.
    The guys from Wonderboom have graciously offered to man the course for the duration of the show.

What I need from you guys is publicity. Please tell all your friends and family about the show and the FT course. We need to inform the general public about our sport and we cannot do it without your help.
    If anybody else has another idea as to how we can spread the word about this, please let me know.

SAFTAA Chairman
    Protea FT Team '12/'16

User Info Menu

hey guys check there is AIM show for guns and stuff :awais :awais

my marketing is now complete LOL :bowdown

do we get free enterance???
    can we shoot the course
    it will show our race guns spyker

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Maybe Wayn can help here. I'm not to sure about the costs for entry to the show and the cost for shooting the course.

Wyan?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

cool......with the league shoots also on sat.......i can make a weekend of it.......pity had to choose between the 2 clubs

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I think they are all club shoots only...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Previously the FT course was run by Jaco Human of the Pretoria Club. It was only like 10 targets maybe though. I shot there twice, with their rifles that is, and you had to pay entrance fee for the show and to shoot. The idea was just to make some money for the club and in part I suppose to make people aware of FT as well.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

i shot last year's one as well..........and met wyan, ziggi for the first time then......funny leeuwkop also had the shoot on the same weekend.......

iirc, 15 targets in a very tricky, windy parking lot......

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

You are probably right.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Grief..a year ago already

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Yes sir, 12 months

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I will be there for the shoot AND it is Leatherman repair time.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I lost my Leatherman...will they replace it ???

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

AS Spyker said the FT course at the show is to promote FT to the general public. We have an indoor space of 20x30m, so we will have to make use of reducers. If one calculate the cost of 600 square meters for the show it is the equivalent of 630 people to attend the show. Pierre van der Walt provide this area to us FREE OF CHARGE. The condition is that we have to spread the word about the show. AS far as I am concerned it is an opportunity that FT in SA cannot afford not to make use of.

The idea is to have a place where everyone can shoot a PCP at a nominal cost and experience what a modern air rifle can do.

There will also be an opportunity for the more serious shots in competition to win a prize.

Also I am working on a raffle prize that can be won by anybody who have shot at the show.

REMEMBER SPREAD THE WORD, PROMOTE FT AND MAYBE YOU CAN BE THE WINNER OF A LUCKY PRIZE EVEN IF YOU DID NOT GET TOP SCORE.

SOME PEOPLE ARE WILLING SOME PEOPLE ARE ABLE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALL THE WILLING AND ABLE PEOPLE TO PROMOTE THE SPORT THAT WE ALL LOVE.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Kom, kom, waar is die show?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Would love to have come up for it but have the CAR league shoot & the Metallica concert that week-end. Hopefully will make next years...