Thread: Best wished-for (airgun related) Christmas present....

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Best wished-for (airgun related) Christmas present....

What's everyone's best airgun related (one-item wish list) for this Christmas ?! Just one (not more than that!) airgun related item that you don't have, you know you wont get this year and wish you could get on Christmas day ?!

Mine's a second generation Night Vision rifle scope.

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

1000 hectare game farm in the Natal midlands

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Yeah, and plenty shooting Guido, nice one.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

AA 400 classic

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

A working Club in walking distance from my house.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi Guys,
    10 years of my life back and a steadier hand while holding my NJR S400 on my own piewces of land where I have built my own 10m indoor range next on my fully equiped FT range. Is that one wish?
    Merry Xmas to all God Bless and may all your dreams have come true.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Merry Xmas Gerrie, here's hoping that you get it all back - the 10 years of your life, I mean :beer: . As for the other wishes...you know what they say, "money talks, right?", but perhaps for some of the wishes, money will have to stop talking, and start shouting... Happy Christmas to everyone!

Zulu
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Dec 24 2004, 08:34PM ]</span>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Yeah I'll second that - A piece of land or club just down the road where I could shoot till my hearts content.

Although I really fancied a rifle safe for xmas - but it seems no one took the hint. Oh well - next pay day.....

Hope you all had a great day and got your wishes.
    I spent the day with half of my family, over ate, over drank and got sunburnt. Tomorrow I'm off to see the other half of the family to do exactly the same - well except the sunburn. :>

greetz

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Sounds like you're having a Merry X-mas Avion...I'm sure not many of us got their wishes realised this year...Always better luck next year.

ice's Avatar ice

Yep, the dreaded ??? week waiting period

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hey Zulu,
    I saw your Christmas present last night, Night scope with graticule. 80mm mirror lens with an 11mm rail mount. Ex .50 Cal Machine gun. Weighs about 1.5 Kgs though and sticks out the side so you would need something to support it. Asking price...$500, no questions asked, all risks accepted. My Russian collegue is going to source some Rifle nightscopes for me when gets back to Moscow next month. I'll post a price when (if) I hear. :shoot:

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi Brian, that sounds really low priced - $500...I did say a "second generation" night scope though, they tend to cost well over a thousand dollars (the cheapest ones), that's why I could never buy one, for now at least, but let's see what your colleague brings back with him from Moscow. The Russians are currently dominating the market with night vision rifle scopes and hopefully they can bring out some more at lower prices.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi Brian, that sounds really low priced...$500. I did say "second generation" rifle scope though. They tend to cost well over a thousand dollars (the cheaper ones, that is why I could never buy one, for now at least) but let's see what your colleagues brings back from Moscow. The Russians are currently dominating the market with night vision rifle scopes and hopefully they will bring out some more in the future at lower prices.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

$500 is rather cheap, beautiful piece of equipment but I rather suspect its a War trophy. You can buy a lot of stuff here, some of which is very dodgy and leaving Iraq with something like that would definitely have you answering questions. Still pushing my buddy though.