Thread: BAM B50 mods.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default BAM B50 mods.

Does anybody have any experience on modifications on the BAM50?
    What is there to mod. to improve the shooting of the rifle?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

some of us can not acces the chinese airgun forum because we are behind a firewall and can not change IP addresses, can u please cut and paste the info or email it thru to me??

please??

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Boondock- the last two articles is in ?? and I dont understand ?? yet.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

that's russian... getting english version soon...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Get hold of Warrick on the forum , he is the acknowledged BAM expert . What ever you want , he will do for you !

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

Hi Yogi,
    the rifle shoots very well as is, the purpose of tuning is not to make the rifle "shoot better", but to rather adapt the rifle to a different task. The BAM as supplied to SA at Super Magnum setting and is unsuitable for say FT, it is however ideal fro hunting even to longe range, it would also be fine for Silhouette shooting as the velocity will give you a very flat trajectory.
    So before tuning the BAM what do you want to do with the rifle? The BAM can be tuned for air efficiency while still having high velocity (one can reduce air consuption by 45% and still get 1000fps with heavy pellets) or it can be tuned at full pressure fill to give 60+ consitent shots at FT velocities (I set to 790fps with AA/ JSB Fields). Bare in mind the BAM is a DAYSTATE clone in ever sense of the word, right down to the last nut and bolt, just without the price tag. Some features were upgraded in the mark 2 version and the Harrier and were mostly valve tunes to make it more efficient.
    Cheers (thanks for the vote of confidence Gerry, but the expert tag mite be a bit much!)

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Warrick,apperantly you are the pro on the BAMs,I am looking for a charging adapter and seal kit for Bam 50.Where can I get(Pretoria area)
    Know where and for how much a silincer?

Thanks

Yogi