I was looking for a way to mount my anlge indicator bracket and with the help of Brain, Guido and Casper, came up with a way where:
- I did not have to fit another scope ring onto the scope
- I did not have to drill another hole into the scope rail
- The angle indicator can very easily be removed and fitted
- Small and hidden away so it does not inhibbit the access to the loading port nor the side wheel focus ring
- Fits onto the left hand side of the rifle so that it is visible with the same eye as looking to the scope ring.
Check out the photo's called "angle indicator" in my gallery under "other stuff"