Thread: Gamo PR45

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Gamo PR45

Does anyone know where I can get a Gamo PR-45,I saw one advertised at Great Deal Shopping on the net for R839 but I am a bit unsure about them they seem a bit dodgy with their service

Anyone have experience with the Gamo PR-45?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Don't buy from them!! I ordered mine 2 months back and everytime I fooned them and they told me a different story.
    I eventually got mine after 6 weeks. Do a search on the greatdeal on the site and you will know low of us got $crewed! Some of us never got the stuff. Seave yourself, don't buy there.

I got a Pr45, nice thing for prinking, the group off hand was about 1/2 inch at 10m, trigger is a touch heavy but nothing you can't live with. Velocity is about 350ft/s with most pellets vs the listed 400 but at least it does 350ft/s with gamo pro-mag everytime (Ok +/- 10 ft/s). The rear sight blade is a touch too narrow but some people don't seem to mind and is a quick fix anyway. Out ofthe box, my sample the top half with my pistol is slightly out of line with the frame but doesn't seem to make a difference. For under R1000, i don't think you can get a better deal unless you can get a Crosman 1377 from the internet (no one seems to stock them).

Best place to look for the PR-45 is Nic Yale 011-3396556, If you really really want to buy from Greatdeal phone them and tell them you want to pick it up from them and will only pay there (I see you are Pietermartzburg based, so are they).

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

REP: The Airgun Shop

User Info Menu

[link=http://www.airrifles.co.za/pistols.html]Bargain Air Rifles[/link] also have a lot of different pistols. I don't see a PR-45 there, but he might have new stock that is not on the site yet.

Oh, and he sells ZOS scopes too!!!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the advice,Great Deal does seem dodgy.I cotacted a local gun shop they can get it from the Gamo agents.A bit more expesive than at Graet Deal though

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

also do give andre at hillcrest gun shop a try........... it's not that far away from you..............put it this way, kings dur is only 5 min from me but i rather drive 50km to get the stuff from andre.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

http://bulldog.co.za

If it's not on his menu, call him and ask for a better price