Thread: Looking for supply in Potch

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Looking for supply in Potch

So, eventually I have placed my order for the QB79, got the scope, got the mount, got the silencer too. Now, I need a gunsmith to cut thread for the sliencer and I will need to get my CO2 tank filled. The problem is while I live in Pta, I work in Potch and by the time I get back to Pta, it is 6pm already. I would be nice if I can just sneak out of work to get my shopping done. Does anyone know where can I get stuff around Potch?

whistler's Avatar whistler

Hi Stopper
    Louw van Deventer at Advanced Gunsithing Technologies is a really good gunsmith and could possibly help with the threading, the CO2 I do not know.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thanks, I have heard these guys build cool center fire rifles but never been there, I think I should go these soon.

whistler's Avatar whistler

Yes they do. He build my custom 308. His workmanship is outstanding and they are all very friendly.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

There is an article about Louw van Deventer in last month's 'SA Hunters' magazine, that custom 6.5STW he donated looks really neat..

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Whistler , I see you list a Gat . I have one , I bought it about 1985 I think , still got the box & most of the darts too !

Now days its just an ornament , although a couple of weeks ago my daughter was nailing gekhos on the veranda , using the corks !