Thread: cpt guys........

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default cpt guys........

hi,

if any of you keen to get together to shoot, compare air rifles, talk air rifles...etc

just let me know...or pls sms me @ 082 655 0504

i've only got the diana at the moment, but should get the hornet soon. more than welcome to use my chrony as well.

the catch?

need to find a place where we can shoot legally..........

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Hi Urabus
    By Cpt guys do u mean Cape Town?
    We shoot regularly in Tokai..we have an olympic 10m range and shoot air rifle and air pistol most tuesday and thursday evenings. Unfortunately you can only use low powered 10m match rifles...anything more powerful would damage the target holders and possibly cause ricochets.
    Please call if you are interested in meeting there.
    I would also love to shoot FT or anything else .....
    Guido 0836753341

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Best advice is go to a shooting range once there is a few of you. The more you are the better a price you can negotiate with the range. Alberton (AFTSA) is busy with the Town Council, have to do a formal request but the people I spoke to said that the council shouldn't have a problem with us using some of their ground, maybe try that in CT, you never know. If you need any other FT info let me know and I'll gladly assist

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

If you are interested I can organise a pigeon shoot. Guido knows the place. We can at the same time talk about starting the FT. Looks like I found a suitable place. Widows farm blond, rich and available.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

thanks for the inputs guys......

Guido, i've actually contacted you before with regards to the 10m rifle/pistol shooting. can't remember the exact reason, never got around to join you guys.

Casper, yeah that sounds great, i'm sure others would also like to meet up, have a social shoot...etc. as you said, it will also give us the opportunity to talk about H/FT. as for the widow.........com'on take one for the team!!?!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hi All,

I'm also new in the whole Air gunning scene, and would like to know where I can go shoot in Cape Town.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

legally, i shoot at a pistol range..........it's only 12m. but hey, it's better than nothing.......

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hi Ubarus ... please let me know when you are going again, and I will see if I can make it. Where is this shooting range situated ... ??

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Ronden Arms and Ammunition in Ottery, it's a small place (2 lanes) and quiet most of the time. it's nice for airgunners, no glocks going off next to you (one at a time), can shoot for as long as you want unless there's a queue.....

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thanks...
    I will definitely go and have a shoot there sometime.