Thread: Awesome service!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Awesome service!

Hi,

Just thought I should give credit where it is due. I just bought a new scope mount through Bulldog.co.za and I have to say this was the best service I have EVER had on an online purchase. I placed the order on Monday just before noon, and had the item in my hands less than 24 hours later.
    To put this into perspective: I live in PE<-- (kind of the butthole of SA when it comes to any form of service) and I have been actively shopping over the web for almost 10 years now (I'm an IT lecturer). So I've had loads of bad service before. From now on, I'll buy all my airgun stuff through bulldog, simply because I believe great service should be rewarded.

Johan van Niekerk

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

It is always nice to do business with Geoff from Bulldog and yes his service is always exceptionally good.

Swannie

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Ditto

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hear hear!!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Johanvn,
    welcome, I'm also from this back'o'beyond area called EC, namely in Dikspatch, errr, Despatch. I also prefer doing business with online sellers - it's convenient, especially when you work O/Hours ad can't get to shops during normal business hours.

Wrt Bulldog, if you consider that there was a new addition to the Bulldog's family not so long ago and this is the kind of service he can deliver, then ja, truly a good oke who realises customer serive is king. Wish more traders in SA would realize this.

GO BULLDOG!!! You're the man!!!

spelling, spelling, spelling

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Wait till Geoff comes up with his funnies. I break myself everytime I speak to him over the phone.
    This oke is really something else.
    Like: good, better, butter

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hey y'all,

Many thanks for the great comments. Appreciate it.

BUT.... I don't think the service is "out of the ordinary". In fact, when I hear things like this I wonder just what crap people have been putting up with these past years? Poor old Johan still had to schlep all the way to the Pos Kantoor to get his bits! Should have been delivered to his door by a hot nubile blonde, that may have vaguely passed as service.

Don't fone. I'm insane. And if you think I'm a nut, check out Fucius's profile photo. You gotta luv the man!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

hey Geoff,
    you don`t have any bam 51 fill adpaters do you ?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

What is nice to see here is not only the good service being offered , but also the fact that people are prepared to put finger on keyboard & mention it .
    A thank you to some one goes a long long way .

Good for all of you & go for it .

Those who go the xtra mile deserve all the success they get .

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I alsways wanted a gerber knife and after reading these comments decided to give Bullgod a try, placed the order last night and Geoff delivered the knife in person today!! absolutely exceptional.....thanks Geoff, next time a reward myself i`ll give you a call

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I've got to add that Geoff took the Hunter off our hands, sold it and replaced it with a CZ 200 S which we recieved yesterday. Again a remarkable service and in no time at all.

Thanks Geoff

Swannie