You won't find a BAM filling adaptor anywhere! So this is what you do...
1. Get an Air Arms filling adaptor without the cuppler. (You can try Warrick for the BAM cuppler)
2. Then you will need a male to male pnuematic/hydrolic 1/8" BSP (British standard pipe) brass or steal adaptor to fit between the cuppler and AA adaptor. You can obtain this from a hydrolic fittings store. If in DBN, go to Oil Power in Pinetown.
3. You will also need to rethread the one side of the 1/8 BSP adaptor to Imperial because the BAM cupplers are Imperial tapered thread! The hydrolic store should be able to do this for you.
4. Then all you need to do is plug everything together. It shouldn't cost you more then R1000 for everything incl a gage. PM warrick or myself if you need any further help...
Warrick, myself and a few mates are working on the following BAM mods which should be completed in a few months at most.
1. Multi Shot conversion (We are modifying the action to fit an Air Arms S410 8 Shot mag)
2. .20 Barrel Conversion
3. .20 Multi shot mag conversion (rebore)
4. Manufacturing a new brass cocking bolt (similar look to the S410 but a bit more beefy)
5. Making a Brass silencer
Warrick may decide to offer the multi shot conversion commecially depending on the success of the project! watch the space...