Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: Beautiful Springer Airguns

Springer FT World Champion '09
    Protea FT Team '19

SAFTAA FT Colours '12
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, the Mk2 TX200SR that I used in the 2009 FT worlds, that I sold on before returning home, may very well be the only pre-MK3 action TX200 rifle in SA.

This rifle is now being offered in the sales section by bushpig: https://www.airrifle.co.za/threads/5...-Arms-TX200-SR
    Very tempted to get it back, but not at that price.

Marksman

User Info Menu

R15500 works out to 739 in the UK, In the UK they are still available 2nd hand and come up for sale now and again, Normally they sell for between 400-600 and more if they are .177 and in near mint condition.
    I picked mine up pretty cheap within a six month period, all of them are in near mint condition, the SR version is a rifle you either love or hate, i've spoken with guys who love them and have six or more and others who have had one and sold it as soon as they could. Personally i think they are the best rifle Air arms ever made, the director of the Air arms company told me himself that they were the best rifle they ever produced and are "something else".

Springer FT World Champion '09
    Protea FT Team '19

SAFTAA FT Colours '12
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bream View Post
    R15500 works out to 739 in the UK, In the UK they are still available 2nd hand and come up for sale now and again, Normally they sell for between 400-600 and more if they are .177 and in near mint condition.
    I picked mine up pretty cheap within a six month period, all of them are in near mint condition, the SR version is a rifle you either love or hate, i've spoken with guys who love them and have six or more and others who have had one and sold it as soon as they could. Personally i think they are the best rifle Air arms ever made, the director of the Air arms company told me himself that they were the best rifle they ever produced and are "something else".
    https://www.airrifle.co.za/imagestor...malltype-1.png
    Agreed.

I could just not bond with it, but I think it was more of an operator issue than the rifle itself.

Sharp Shooter
    The Professor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bludlust View Post
    Very tempted to get it back, but not at that price.
    Negotiate, it is a buyers market now............

Sharp Shooter
    The Professor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bream View Post

This is my SR:

Air Arms TX200-SR

Mk2 action in .177 calibre fitted into an NJ Custom stock, the wood is Hyedua not walnut.

I originally owned this one about 15 years ago and foolishly sold it to a local collector, I paid 450 to get it back from another local shooter after the collector passed away and his guns were sold on.
    Last edited by Dale; 27-03-20 at 08:56.