Thread: Englishmen can’t shoot.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Englishmen can’t shoot.

Two grumpy old men...
    Dale is an English man out of the old UK; he’s been a shooting instructor in the British army and the MI5’s. (About 45 years old) He can’t stand up strait with has all his medallions around his neck.
    I’m over 50, out of the old RSA infantry troops, got my gold R1 medallion as a shooter.
    We had a shootout over the weekend and to keep everything fair, I’ve put up two pound coins for him to shoot at and only one twenty Rand note for me. Now you can already see this was an unfair challenge, since two pounds are at least twenty six Rands, but I had to give the “Kakie” the “binne vet van die boud”.
    We shot with our own rifles, his is a BSA Sporter with open sights and mine was that stupid little CZ200 S with that stupid little Hawk scope’pie little thingy on.
    Any case; English men can’t shoot. Over 50 meters, he couldn’t hit one pound, though I drilled all my shots through R20.

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

Not Fair, when will you boers learn how to play by Queensbury rules. I mean we marched in a straight line and wore red, you all hid behind rocks in dirty clothes so we couldn't shoot you!!!
    Just a note to myself wait for the echange rate to get to £5 to the Rand, hey I mite just be your age Swannie and you would need the "Hubble" telecope to see that one rand coin!! :naughty

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

Swannie you funny guy.Lets try 10 Euro against R100.The European may just be in with a long shot. :jester

Anyway lets not shoot at coins .A knock downn target is way more fun.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I’ve always wondered were Dutch courage and English stupidity came from, but now I know for sure…

at

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hoor hoor

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Dale probably hit every shot Swannie, its just that old Queenie refuses to lay down. !lol