Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Hennie, Deon and Piet

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Thanks Hennie, Deon and Piet

:rocker Just to give a big thanks to Hennie, Deon and Piet for visiting us at Witbank on our maiden shoot (Friendly) and for bringing the airgunners army arsenal for display and test shooting. As we are new airgunners (by the looks of it the only ones in the region down here) they very quickly set up a mini FT course and introduced us to the game, and in no time guided us through all we needed to know. We are very sorry that the support numbers from the "coalfields" was so poor at . We hope to attract more attention in the very near future. Thanks again guys for all your support and effort. Check out our gallery. (Deon you forgot you cap here)

Protea FT Team '07/'08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13
    National FT Champ '09/'13

User Info Menu

Grfoot plesier, baie dankie vir julle gasvreiheid en vir n lekker braai. Hoop om binnekort te hoor van n Witbank FT klub.

Protea FT Team '06/'07/'08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13/'14
    National FT Champ '05/'08

User Info Menu

Johan dit was groot plesier ons doen dit weer se net wanneer

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Johan, dit is ons wat moet baie dankie se - dit was baie lekker veral om te sien daar is nog mense wat opgewonde kan raak oor ons sport. Ons sal seker weer moet kom kuier as ek my hoed wil terug he.
    :rotflmao
    Sien ons julle dalk die naweek by die shoot van die Jagters Vereeniging?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Why was this shoot kept a secret, or was it exclusive?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Gerrie,

Just to clarify – Johan Goosen happens to be a client of Hennie whom bought a gun and invited us to braai and at the same time Hennie, Deon and Piet helped them getting their new guns set-up. As you can see they also now belong to our forum.

This is Dot replying to your comment, just in case you decide to crucify Deon. I am sure that you know that I always read, write and reply on the web on Deon’s behalf and therefore know the contents, comments and replies on most of the web discussions, views and questions. Amazingly I have not yet open a subject on the Forum that you replied to in a positive manner or praised any other person for something well done, however you always seems to think that you know it all or have done it all. I am truly saddened to find that you use this valuable forum to complain, insult, belittle, judge or make fun of other people at every opportunity. When is this going to end or perhaps change so that each and every person could enjoy the sport, each others company and allow the forum to truly reflect the kindness, sportsmanship and friendship all the members deserves.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Dot,

Relax! --this is part of the fun. Gerrie is paid by Spyker to keep the forum vibrant.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

[html] Just in defense of Gerrie, he is the sh$t stirrer of this forum, but I don't see anything wrong with his question. Goose did say they had their maiden shoot at Witbank, so thats probably why he asked if it was a secret and why there were no formal invitation to the rest of us. [/html]

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

What can I say? At last somebody acknowledge my hard work!!! I would just like to earn all the money I am alleged to receive. Might be that I will then also be able to afford some exotic rifles. :drool?
    Dot,
    I fail to see how or where I complained, insulted, belittled, judged or made fun of other people in the past or by asking the questions I asked at any opportunity. I have not attacked anybody personally yet but had to defend myself, like now, a few times when I made a comment and touched a nerve, or the shoe fitted somebody, and I got attacked. I have not congratulated ANYBODY on his/her shooting, ever! As far as I am concerned the only persons that really have to be congratulated are Jason and Bradley. They are the only two that did something exceptionally well. :claphead I have my own opinion about the S.A. Team but have not aired my view here yet, have I? If I did, I recon THAT would belittle one or two people. That is why I don't. If anybody takes all the comments I make seriously, I feel sorry for that person(s). I am sorry that you have taken such umbrage to my presence on the forum. :bowdown I will not loose anything if I never make another comment on this forum but everybody else will miss my wealth of experience and extraordinarily good humour. :thumbsup I will carry on commenting, for now, so the forum does not become too boring. :toocool

Protea FT Team '12/'16/'17

User Info Menu

thats it gerrief take no prisoners. "FT" there ass.
    not you Dot or any other lady for that fact.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Gerrie,
    I just wish for once you could have kept your trap shut, at least until I the change to come to your defence, not that you need it.
    Keep it up, I hate boredom

Protea FT Team '07/'08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13
    National FT Champ '09/'13

User Info Menu

Klameer Kerels, klameer!....geniet die lewe.

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

I am a little insulted that Gerrie was mentioned as the s&$t stirrer on this forum and no mention was made of my name...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Guido, if it makes you feel any better, you are the #2 stirrer on the forum...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Ja, and still have to work for a position