Thread: Thank you very much

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Thank you very much

I would like to let you all know of the AWESOME service that I received from Boondock!

I wanted to test some JSB's 8,4gr and nobody had any so I asked Boondock and he sent me a parcel from Somerset in Western Cape to Pretoria...for free! When I collected the parcel there was a tin with 3 different pellets inside. JSB 8,4 and JSB 10,3 and soem Eunjins 16gr. That is awesome!

Boondock thank you very very much. Please supply me your banking details so that I can give a donation to cover your costs.
    I will be testing those pellets this weekend.

I would also like to thank Tazz. When I posted my wanted list for pellets he phoned me and i subsequently brought the Bisley Magnums (Made as H&N Baracuda Match aka beeman Kodiak)from him. Tazz if the other tin is still available I will take them. I will try to come tommorow or I will arange something.[br][img:width=200&height=150]../../Deadlinks/public/1160721832_355_FT0_dsc00055_.jpg[/img][br]

REP: The Airgun Shop

User Info Menu

Great stuff, way to go Boondock!!!

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

yeah...Boondock always delivers!!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Allways had brilliant and prompt service from Boondock.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I always got fast service from boondock as well. Half of the time, I got the stuff before I deposited the $....