Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default Anti Airgun

Have anyone seen this article?:
    http://www.scienceinafrica.co.za/2004/april/airgun.htm
    One should convert this guy to FT!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

It has been disscused many times Johan. Must be sad to be so wrong about something!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

What a load of B*llocks, and where can I buy pellets for R6.00 a Hundred?
    As an Ex-Marine engineer, I'm not sure I understand what Diesel Engines have to do with Air Rifles......??? Can someone enlighten me?

Protea FT Team '09/'11/'12/'15/'16
    SAFTAA FT Colours '14

User Info Menu

Mr Cambray must have been sniffing diesel before writing this

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Yes what Mr Cambray is talking about is true, it just a pitty he gave the recipe to do so. Sorry to say he the guy that will handout recipe to make a boms on the net.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I read this in NZ a few months ago. There is another about cheap chinese guns being sold on the side of the road and kids distroying the native bird population with them. The guy recons he can get a 1inch group with it at 100m. He mounted a 4X20 scope on it and claims it became a snipers rifle. I've lost the link. Same magazine though. Might even be the same guy.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Every story has 2 sides !
    Or like my lawyer says..3 sides, their side, your side and then HIS side !
    same can be said about cars, crossbows, knives and so forth!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

True Neilg, beware there are guys out there that go out of their way to nail the gunsport (hunting and sportshooting.) They will go out and do the naughty thinks and show the world how bad it is to have guns in the world. May responsible gun owners and gun uses live on!!!!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Yeah, I didn't have much luck in contacting the PR people at Merck (the sponsors) directly. Local Rep just says: "I'll contact them myself..." Yeah right!, the cold shoulder treatment...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Let's look at what that "highly informed" individual said ...
    He talked about dieseling in airguns, and also explained how to do it. that's wrong on his part because deliberate dieseling by the uninformed can also be dangerous but because of his limited knowledge he probably doesn't know that.
    Then he speaks about kids shooting at everything that moves, well if these kids have bad parents who don't explain things to them and who let's them use any type of dangerous weopon without supervision then is the whole world to blame ? Imagine what would happen if a 15 year old stabbed another person with a steak knife .. oh wait it has happened (and the same goes for cars), but guns is a much easier target !
    Know about us KILLING innocent animals for fun, well guess what, you don't see me stopping every woman (including his own wife) in the street and attacking her for supporting ANIMAL ABUSE, because most of the make up is tested on poor little defence less animals. Same also goes for most makes of sunglasses and medicines, but wait, then they'll claim that they didn't do it (nor did we), or didn't know about it (nor did we), or even better, it's for a greater cause.
    I don't kill animals for fun and don't tell people to do it either. Most of us will preach match calibre to quarry.......