1.scope model detail
3.model of the gun used with scope.
4.satisfaction rate (1-10 the higher is better )
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>
I'm still waiting for 30mm mounts for my scope .
1 Nicko Stirling Nighteater
2 R 1500
3 Air Arms S400
4 Scope would appear to be great , others that have mounted it have no problems .
I'm " running the gun in with a tempory scope 4 x 32 Tasco . Ok for 15 to 25 meter shots , no milldot so longer shots you have to use a bit of Kentucky windage .
FT outfit no.1:
1. Premier Reticles / Leupold Vari X-III Long Range 18-40x50 sidewheel with 5-dot reticle and 50 foot adaptor, target elevation turret and low profile windage turret.
2. Paid ?550 for this scope (second-hand).
3. Air Arms Pro-Target .
FT outfit no.2:
1. Premier Reticles / Leupold Mk4M1 32x40 with dot reticle and M1 pattern target turrets.
2. Paid ?575 for this scope (second-hand).
3. Air Arms/Nick Jenkinson S400FT.
Other scopes as listed in signature.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Mar 04 2005, 10:03AM ]</span>