Thread: Adjusting the Power on the s200s

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Adjusting the Power on the s200s

I have an s200s and have found two ways to change the power. Out of the box my gun was doing about 802ft/s witha 7.6 grain pellet and i wanted to get a bit more out of it which is done in two ways either by loosening or tightening a small screw on the right hand side just above the trigger or under the but stock, it is marked with a small blob of red paint.From what i can tell the screw under the stock adjusts how much air is released which relsults in fewer shots per fill so it is better to use the screw on the side which i think adjusts how far a valve is oppend when you pull the trigger. the further the valve is oppened the quicker the air can be released and the faster the pellet will go. Hope this is of some use to some one! Feel free to comment or ask anything!!
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

The screw under the stock/trigger guard is a trigger adjustment and not a power adjustment.
    The S200 cannot be taken much above 12ft\lbs with the standard striker spring.
    The screw on the right hand side is a venturi adjustment which adjusts the airflow to the barrel...more for fine tuning at 12ft\lbs but if closed right in can take the rifle to 5ft\lbs for 10M target shooting

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I didn't mean that screw i know that adjusts the trigger. i meant actually take the but stock off and there you will see a screw with a blob of red paint on it which you can use to adjust the power it is not under the trigger but above and behind it!!

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Ok sorry..you mean the striker adjustment screw...it also wont let you adjust much above 12ft\lbs...it is already set close to its limit.

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '06

User Info Menu

i know another trick or two, mail me if you want to know, but i dont want oaks to work on thier guns who dont know about gun smithing... you might break it or poke the warrenty...

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

B)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

?! !dodge

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

!amazed

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

It was possible to adjust the power of my AA 200 T to about 770, a bud of mine got himself a CZ 200 T but the CZ does not have that nut (hole with nut) on the side of the gun above the trigger. Will he still be able to adjust the power of the gun?

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

yes by acting on the striker

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thanks Guido