Thread: Leeukop Shoot

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Leeukop Shoot

Lewis
    Well done, a lot of hard work gone in to the site. The sun burnt my ears and the course kicked my arse. I'll be back.
    :beer:

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Yeah cheerz Lewis - had good fun today, the aches are already kicking in. Hotazhell weren't it?

PS. You left your table behind so I hid it in the bush behind the Leeukop banner. Couldn't remember your house address - soz.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Thank you for your participation. Ya the range got the better of all of us. Results are available at www.airrifle.co.za/results.htm.
    Thanks for the table Avion.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Just like to say thank you very much for the opportunity to challenge myself and discover how much I have learnt and how little I know. As always it was a really great day and I look forward to the next meeting to try again, learn some more and have a few good laughs.

Thank you to every person who was there.

:beer:

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thanx lewis it was a great day indeed. I also found out why people are using a shooting cussion.

Also gerrief for a good chat

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Once again, had a great day, good fun to shoot on a course that really challenges one's abilities..

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

thanks lewis, it was great..............indeed an educational experience.
    it was nice to see the regulars as well.
    thanks brian for showing us the way out............

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I got lost going in so we were lucky to get out. See you next time. (Cannot believe we got beat by a girlie)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

we all got beat by the girlie !

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Guys don't feel bad I get beat by her every time we shoot.Shw really shot bad on Saturday as her scope changes windage also when you change the elevation. I will change it for her . We will all have to look out for her then.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Gerrie,
    was she standing as always ?
    Does she do 10m shooting ?

she's busy proving that there's more to the game than the gun you have, there's skill, concertration and consistency ! I've she's given proper FT training and a dedicated FT gun she will show all of us a thing or two !!!
    Watch out boys, cause in the future there will be FT shooting clynics ....

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Yes, mostly standing as she prefers. She wants to shoot 10m deperately but she also doesn't want to stop shooting FT, hunt etc. 200s is too strong for 10m and I haven't got money for a 200 t now. Also she is in matric and I don't know if she will be still be shooting next year. (You know women) I'm trying to get her school to start shooting 10m again but money is the problem and they don't have a dedicated teacher to coatch the pupils.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Strewth, dont fix it Gerrief or we're doomed.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

My daughter has experienced the same problem at her school. There are a lot of kids (girls as well) who are interested, but the problem is a dedicated teacher. The kids even use their own rifles and cart them to school and back on practise days. The teacher just don't pitch up or announce that he is not available for shooting practice, which demotivates the kids a lot. Also, I have found out that the teacher is not really interested in shooting, and there lies the itch. My daughter has now decided to drop the shooting in favour of something else. It is really a sorry state of affairs, but how do you rectify it? I am sure there are parents with the necessary knowledge and inclination, but how do you juggle the work situation if you are not self-employed? Even then there are priorities....

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '06

User Info Menu

howzit gerrie, you can drop the power of your CZ hey.... dont need a new one. just ask if you wanna know how.