Thread: AGF Gran Prix of 26/05 postponed

Protea FT Team '06/'07/'08

User Info Menu

Default Go

Please note that we've had to postpone our Grand Prix due to technical reason until further notice.

Due to the cancellation I decided to join Gerrie and others at the shoot in Welkom on Saturday. I will appreciate it very much if everybody who would have joined our shoot could try to share this new and exciting experience with us.

If I listen to Piet and Gerrie's bit of info of their shared experience it sounds that the "kuier" is also a lot of fun. Hope to see many of our shooting friends around

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Jy gaan moet mooi vra as jy tussen Piet en Gerrief wil inkruip Deon, hulle deel nie sommer nie. Dalk kan jy hulle oorreed met n bietjie Ou Bruin Skoene... ;-)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

DSF,
    The more the merrier. We also decide to come out of the cupboard following somebody you know very well's admission about a girlfriend to do her scores in future. I was looking forward to the shoot on Saturday; maybe she wasn’t ready to be introduced yet. I mean to say; we promised, were we not?

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Ja!
    But now I'm suspecting it was a scam to derail me at the shoots Gerrie. I was also so eager to meet the girlfriend on Saterday that I had the shakes in anticipation! Missed more targets than a planned to mis because of this! Ba! Next time I will be peeking with one eye only..

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

DSF,
    Ja swaer! Let me tell you, just in case you don't know it yet, they know just how to get one up on us and leaving us standing with jaws hanging on the ground for being so damn gullible, while they cheerfully go ahead with a big smile on the dial.