Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CO2 Pistols

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default CO2 Pistols

My wife would like a CO2 pistol with a magazine. What would you suggest I get for her and from where ?

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Hi Lewis
    I have a Walther CP Sport made by Umarex that I can sell.
    I fitted a set of Ruger steel adjustable pistol sights to it...much better than the cheap plastic sights it came with.
    Also comes with some spare co2 cylinders.
    Call me if you are interested..

Guido 0836753341

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

The most powerful one i have seen is the skif a-3000
    shoots something like 550ft/s if you want some thing cheaper Gamo pt-80 isn't too bad. Jason sells them for the cheapest i've seen so far- skif is just over R1000 and pt-80 is something like R800 might be cheaper though better ask Jason about the prices i might be wrong! Are you gonna come tommorow to the night shoot?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Moose- Not coming to the night shoot: packing to go flyfishing and shooting.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

that's a shame! Any way enjoy the fishing!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

where you going flyfishing?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Vaal river near Bloemhof. After the big fat yellows that frequent these waters. Did not get confirmation yet but might go and hunt for a Kudu (my first).

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

very very nice, have a great time. Will you be back on the weekend? Can we still shoot at the range?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

You are welcome to use the range.

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

Hi Cobus,

I would recommend either the CP99/ 88 or the 92FS Beretta from Umarex, the mags are cast aloy and not plastic so they do not wear out. The Gamo PT80 is great but the mags wear on the inside pellet retaining groves and the indexing gear, spares are not readily available.
    You luck B@$$er, yellows are the one fish I have not caught on fly. Have fun and tight lines.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi Lewis ,

I bought a Walther CP 99 . Its a co 2 pistol , got an 8 shot mag . It has a spare mag . I put it it over the chrony on monday , with a 1/4 used co2 cylinder , it was shooting 385 f/s .

I like it , bit noisy for back yard plinking , but fine on a sunday when the neighbours are at church . I've shot at stray cats at night , & none of the neighbours have called the local constabulary , maybe noisy to me , but not out there !

And shot at vandals about to smash my gate lights , they left with wheels spinning . . . .

Also good for one shot at a Myna bird !

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

How noisy are they? She want it for plinking in the backyard, so to much noise will be a problem. Are they like PCP's without a silencer?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Wife likes this one

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

that's essentially the CP Sport wif add-ons.........imho, rather get the CP99 (more features........)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I like the look of th cp 99 but if you want power go for the skif but i don't think you can get a silencer for it so that might be a problm for you.