Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dommies vs Air Arms

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Dommies vs Air Arms

Allan,
    It is not Air Arms vs. Walther (Dommies.) It is Walther against the rest of the world's air rifle manufacturers. That is getting stale now. Then again there is very little that keeps this forum going these days. If I don't annoy some people, some times we wouldn't even see an apology once in a while.
    Pleae don't block us all from replying when you have something to say. It is unfair!

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

I just dont want people to carry on an d on with the same stale topic.

What did we do 1 year ago when there were no Dommies in n the sport,

By the way. Trust you to start your own thread. :nono

There are a lot of things to talk about.You yourself have told me you sit at work thinking of things to say on the forum.Well think up some thing that dont involve AA vs Dommie.

If you want to tell all the guys how great your dommie is no problem .If you want to tell all the guys your S400 is the best gun ever , no problem.

Share your joy your weapon brings you.just dont make another guy or gal feel less welcome on this forum because they dont have what you do.

This is after all a public forum.Let tyhe public enjoy being here.

Enjoy the weekend

Protea FT Team '06/'07/'08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13/'14
    National FT Champ '05/'08

User Info Menu

[quote1186153944=Allan]

This is after all a public forum.Let tyhe public enjoy being here.

Enjoy the weekend
    [/quote1186153944]

1. WHO IS THE PUBLIC ?

2. DO WE HAVE FREEDOME OF SPEECH ?

3.WE HAVE A DEMOCRATIC RIGHT ?

4.IS THIS A FORUM ?

5.HWY IS CERTAN REPLYS BEEN DELETED?

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

Sniper

1) Public as in an openly accessable forum
    2)Yes we have freedom of speech.We also have accountability .
    3)Yes we all do have many democratic rights
    4)Yes this is a forum
    5)If it is the replies I am thinking of .Well lets just say there is a member who is rather upset and I thought it would be best to lay the matter to rest before more members were insulted or chased away.So I left as few posts as possible to make the post viable and closed the matter.

I have not banned anyone or prevented any discussion I have just asked that we all play nicly together.

I fear if the forum carries on as it is there may only be a few die hards left.

How can we promote AIRRIFLES if we are always having a dig at each other.

In short Sniper when members complain to me I have to try resolve their problems.

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

we have the right not to be bored by fruitless topics that go on and on and on ...and on

RAGGITY's Avatar RAGGITY

if one rifle manufacturer was better than the rest then why would anyone buy anything else, doesnt make sense.if john p can hit the target with his bsa and john a misses it with his ripley is it because the ripley is shit?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

No, this means that John is shit!

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

HE HEE , good point guys

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Or it's because John knows his springer better than the ripley.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Springers, feel the POWER, beware the KICK !!!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Beware the scope creep and trashed reticle! !lol

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Maybe all Dommie vs AA comments must in future be moved to Jokes.

People shouldn't have to bite their tongues in fear of saying something that might "upset" a few, if you have something to say then say it, even if it starts a "mine is better than yours" going again.

Always remember, someone will ask and others will recommend, and because of that you will always have a AA vs Dommie argument going, doesn't matter what you do.
    If u say your gun can do this someone else will also say that theirs can also do it or even better, unfortunately because AA and Walther have a good following they are compared against eachother by people that love their airguns more than their .... let's leave it at that.

That's just the way it is.
    Same goes for Opel vs VW, Audi vs BMW, Sharks vs Blue Bulls, Shimano vs Daiwa vs Penn and the list goes on.

If u don't like it then don't read them, but you will never be able to stop them. This is a forum about airgunning, but you also need ice breaking every now and then, unfortunately thats AA vs Walther.
    At work you're supposed to work, not spend time on a airgunning forum ... but people still do it don't they.

AA and Walther owners have been gunning eachother about their choices ... any hard feelings anyone ? ( I don't think so)

Lifes a journey .... enjoy the ride !

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

I have no problem with a guy that enjoys his weapon.All be it a Walther or an Air Arms.What I want to see less of on our forum is guys chipping in at every opertunity WALLie ,EV is the greates when there is no call for it.It has lead to harsh words being shared on the forum and that is not on.I have had numerous complaints from highly quallifies shooters who no longer fr4equent the forum as they find it unpleasant.If we chase all the guys with the knowlege away we will be left with a bunch of guys biting each other and who wants to join such a forum ?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

:-)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Allan,
    I'm more tired of this EV vs Dommie crap than anybody else. Just watch who starts it every time. It's is true what Nielg says: We are too scared to say anyhing about our rifles because it will cause a debate.