Why is that there are no interest on ft from Cape and Natal Provinces .They have all the bells and whistles
I'm sure there is people that what to be part of the National team
You have to partake in enough provincials and score high enough to be invited to the Nationals. Then your average score is taken in conjuction with your score at Nationals and the top 8 gets Protea colours?
maybe somebody could give the actual details of how many provincials have to be shot and who then qualifies for nationals.
But you guys has the golden oppertunity there u have 5 ranges
The way i see it when Cape and Natal
jump on the band wagon we can start real provicial shoots .
Then you can start with club gradings
the top 6 of each club wil be invited for the provincials(so you get provincial colours)then the best 6 of that province are invited to the nationals and the best 6 move up to national status
this way all is shooting in there own province till the provincial
TEAM SELECTION CRITERIA (South African National Team)
- SAFTAA members only.
- Team members may be selected from all classes.
- To be elected in the team you must be a South African citizen with a South African
- The National log score represents 30% of a participant’s overall score. The national log
shall consist of the participant’s 6 highest provincial scores of which at least 3 must be
away scores, and which were achieved during the 12 month period immediately preceding
the National Trials.
- The previous year’s national team are automatically invited to the following year’s trials.
- The top 30 SAFTAA members on the national log get invited to the National Trials.
- A minimum of 2 National trial matches must be shot, of which the average score
contributes 70% to the overall score.
- The national team should consist of 8 shooters representing South Africa.
Sniper, ranges are not the problem here(CT).
Only CAR has got actual members. The other club has got no members. All the people shoot at all the shoots, does not matter who is hosting it. At the moment we are maybe 5 guys competing in FT with a max of 3 at a given shoot. (Not talking about day visitors, but serious competitors)
So how many people should be competing? Are we now eligable for provincial colours?