Thread: Shooting sucker sticks...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Shooting sucker sticks...

A friend gave me his Crosman pumpmaster 760, it is in really bad condition rust every where, so i offered to clean it for him. He sticks any thing he can think of down the barrel.I was sitting watching TV sucking on a sucker and this idea popped into my head, could i shoot this sucker stick ?

Well the answer is yes!! I cut a 3 or 4cm piece pushed it down the barrel pumped it five times and shot....The results left me amazed not only does the stick fly stabily throught the air it also went straight through one side of a cereal box and out the other very easily!! I cut smaller and longer pieces testing how stabile they where and what kind of damage they could do to the cereal box.

The results where that longer pieces flew more stabilly and had a cleaner penetration smaller pieces spun and unravled them selves. Definitly wont try this with my s400 thought but it is good fun shooting my brother with a good two or three pumps makes a nice read mark on his leg he doesnt enjoy being shot that much though. :messed:

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

760 Pumpmaster was my first "airrifle" as an adult. Got it when a licence was still required for airguns. The barrel is now shot out after about 60-70 000 pellets (not a typo). It gave me endles hours of pleasure and I now use it to train my son. He shoots at life sized bird silhouettes at 20m and the boy enjoys it emensly. Luckilly he doesn't surf yet to see what sh!t you get up to moose!
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Apr 04 2005, 08:22PM ]</span>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

he he, try earbuds they also fly pretty well, and clean the barrell a bit at the same time.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Heh - ask Refresh what happens to a cleaning pellet shout out of an HW100 at FAC levels. Wouldn't shoot that at anyone - well you could, but I dunno if you would live to tell the tale. :>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Cleaning pellets expand when shot and tend to get quite "hard" ... eina !

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Cleaning pellets also re q shay (spelling?please), a gunshop owner found this out the eina way.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Just shot some earbuds work very well too gave the gun a good clean giving it back to my friend tomorrow

psychoSven's Avatar psychoSven

went on a hunting trip with jason last year at luise trichard(or however u spel it) in played around wid some cleaning pellets, jason still had his BSA hornet and i told him to shoot me at 5 meters, gives a lil sting but not that bad, at that stage i still had the cfx and what i want to know is: the gun pellet gave a cracking sound much the same as jason shooting super sonic wid his fac, deos the pellets actually hit super sonic, if yeah then i feel real proud, being shot in the ass wid a pellet hitting super! he he