Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 November Provincial

Protea FT Team '12/'16/'17

User Info Menu

Default 17 November Provincial

hi Guys

what time will the shoot start?
    can we get picked up at the airport?
    i have had a look at the flights and at the moment the cheapest on SAA is R1329 with taxes.,

not bad but we need to know so that we can organise in time.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

The shoot will start at about 10:00 and carry on till about 16:00. There will be a lunch break and a social with braai afterwards. more details to follow......

I am sure we will arrange to pick you guys up, it would be nice if everyone coming down is on the same flight or at least that everybody doesn't take a different flight.

User Info Menu

Arnold the cheapest flight lands at 9 and leaves at 1940 if i remember is that enough time to get to the shoot??? we will always make a plan of braai and bear

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Depending on how many of you come down, we could provide free lodging with some of the guys that will also shoot?

Then you could leave on Sunday?

Anyways, send Slug or Andrew on here a PM. They are the main organizers.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I will fetch everyone and their kit from the airport and take everyone back. ( no beers for me he! he! )

Let me know which flights you chaps are on and I'll do the rest. If there is a mix up which can be expected and you guys are all on seperate flights then I will just make extra trips to and from the airport, no problem!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

BTW, my contact number is 084 5550012, store that in your phone for use on the day and please text me all your names and numbers or e-mail to barkleysengineering@telkomsa.net

Protea FT Team '06/'07/'08

User Info Menu

Default Go

ANDREW thats why i will make a plan to be there because people like you. I was there last year and it was great .

P.S. ill let you shoot with the bling thing 'lol'

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

You would let me touch your bling thing, I,m touched impgrin

Dirk Engel's Avatar Dirk Engel

So how many of us Gauteng guys are planning on going down to CPT... I know I'm going, sound like Deon and Errol as well and I heard Hennie'S going to....

User Info Menu

Allan and Johan Jan should also be going. dirk have you booked your flight yet????

Protea Benchrest (Air) Team '17/'19

User Info Menu

I will certainly be there. I also requested all members of the Protea team to attend. Hope the Schultz' from Wolwehoek will also consider representing the Free State.

MCJ's Avatar MCJ

After reading some of the posts we have decided to amend the Program to accommodate the people flying in form up country. Here is thus a prelimanary program for the day.

Please take note that this provincial will be hosted as a joint venture between Cape Air Rifle and Atlantic Air rifle Club.

Date
    17 Nov 2007 @ Valley Clay Target Club
    50 Field Targets

Program
    08h00 – Sight–in range opens
    11h00 – First round of 30 targets starts (this will help the guys flying in from JHB)
    13h30 – Lunch hour starts (at own expense) We have arranged for Jaffels and there is full bar facilities (no drinking yet please)
    14h30 – Sight-in range opens
    15h00 – Second round of 20 targets starts
    17h00 – Range closed – Calculate results
    18h00 – Prize giving at Club house
    18h30 – Braai (Free for all except drinks)

Rules
    SAFTAA rules for FT - Rev 9 applies

Medals shall only be given to classes where more than 4 shooters participate.

Cost
    Shooters - R35 / person shooting

Any further questions can be posted on the forum or you can contact myself on 082 5694 536 or if you like to speak to Andrew on 084 555 0012.

Andrew already indicated that he will be able to fetch people at the airport.

The guys that stayed with me last time, Ziggi, Hennie and Bradley is welcome do do so again. We will just have to wait until they are back to confirm if they are coming down for the shoot. If they not coming down anyone is welcome to make use of my offer. Just let me know.

That's it for now !!

Quiz's Avatar Quiz

Allthough i have never attended a FT event I'm in CTN that weekend and will take my gun with. I can also pick some of the guys up at the airport, Friday night or Saturday morning ?

User Info Menu

Quiz at this point i would like to take you up on that sa it looks like i will be flying down.

you will enjoy the shooting

the last flight out is 1940 so i dont think that that the braai will last to long for the guys that will fly down.

is it not a plan to shoot all 50 in one go and start the braai at 1600 then we can all braai and chat???????????

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Is it not a better idea if we stay over and spend some quality time rather than rush from one end to the other?