Thread: rigid rifle cases

Len

Default rigid rifle cases

Does anyone know where I can buy a rigid rifle case? I contacted alpine cases about their range of rifle cases (admittedly they are aluminium) and they want R2510-00 for a carry case!!!
    that still seems a little bit crazy, all I want is something to protect my rifle PROPERLY! ~
    Air Rifle SA Forums

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

the few times i've travelled by air.............i used those plastic cases (doskocil/gunguard, contico........etc) with no problems. strong enough to cope with the abuse from those clumsy security/airport staff...........

i've also got one of those "air cushion" plano cases.......also very good, but one might struggle to fit a FT rig in them.

personally i would recom. one of those crown cases (nikko stirling). i paid R470 for single rifle case, alu frame construction with plastic inserts, and the foam inside is def. of a higher quality. AHS supplies them.
    Air Rifle SA Forums

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

phone jason my brother bought a very strong and solid case off of him they work very well. Cost him R450 i think and this will definitly protect your gun very well, it has some special locking system to stop any movement of your gun inside the case it is a very snug fit!! Would much rather spend 450 on a case that does the job that R2510 on something that might look better but do the same thing!
    Air Rifle SA Forums

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Sorry just incase you don't have his number forgot to put it on my previous post 011 8053633
    Air Rifle SA Forums