Thread: A place where Walthers live among the EV2s :)

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

Default A place where Walthers live among the EV2s :)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I wonder, is if the reason why they don't do too well in the worlds are because they only shoot 30 targets at a time and they shoot ALL kinds of rifles, even springers, they are not worried about the next person's shooting seat and or his hamser's height or the size of the reducers and at what distance they are placed. It seems like they enjoy themselvesand are happy. Lets try it!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Nice Allan

Protea FT Team '07/'08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13
    National FT Champ '09/'13

User Info Menu

I read "MATCH", people "COMPETING" over 30 targets. Is it such a sin to want to compete, and win.

I am sure that there is some of the people shooting there, that do it for the fun, but I'm sure there is some very competitive shooters among them as well, trying their best to win.

There is a place in the sun for everybody. It is up to each of us to decide where we want to place ourselves. Compete seriously, or shoot for fun.

I, myself like to compete seriously, so please offer me the opportunity to do so, against worthy opponents with the same objectives as myself. For the fun shooters, I would never deprive you of your fun, so if you think that a certain target, or lane is to difficult, or unsporting, please feel free to pass right by, and dont shoot it. It is up to yourself.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Piet,
    I can't agree with you more.
    Does the same priciple not apply to the person that DID shoot the target, with everybody else, did NOT drop it but complains it is out of spec?.
    Now we can both enjoy ourselfs more, you by competing against your "worthy patisipants" and me stuffing around for fun, at a fun shoot. Viva! 2008 Viva!