Thread: Just an idea

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Just an idea

Hi Guys, there isnt much new stuff in the airgun world at this stage so we have to keep ourselves busy otherwise we will start to become naughty kids that are bored. So since there is nothing new on the airgun scene lets focus on other stuff that keeps us occupied or makes life nice. So i would like to suggest that we write about reviews of stuff that worked for you, like knives or scopes or just a rifle or ninja sticks!!! For petes sake anything that tickles your fancy. I would love to know what toys you boys and gals have that really works or that sucks. I will write a nice review on a lekka hunting knive and my flashlight for you guys and i hope you guys give me comments on the products and what you have. Im off see ya tuesday and lets keep the good times rolling!

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

[quote1197704298=AirKing]
    Hi Guys, there isnt much new stuff in the airgun world at this stage so we have to keep ourselves busy otherwise we will start to become naughty kids that are bored. rolling!
    [/quote1197704298]

Have you any idea how cold it is right now ???

Not too many people are out there playing with their toys !!!

Its 7 :30 am , minus 2 oC and according to the BBC our weather will get up to plus 2 oC today .

Definitely a day to toil indoors , keep the missus happy , and just maybe when it warms up I'll be allowed outside to play !!!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hnnnmf, -2 is bad? That's lekka!! Used to luv walking 'round Germany at -2 to +2C.
    I'm sitting here and it's already 27C and 75% humidity and IT'S ONLY 10:00AM! Unbearable sticky sh!t! Wanna swap?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Like the idea. We must use the review forum. I was also thinking of something similar. Just very busy at this moment. (Standby's etc)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Guido, off topic a bit but i brought a Giant Alias a while back and have been having incredible heaps of fun with it!!! I love XC and DH ( scary as ****), still a novice but love the freedom of it, who needs a Harley? Have you checked all the vids on youtube on MTB? WOW! What bike you have?

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

cool Airking!

I have a Commencal Meta 5.5.1 and an Xtension Xplore
    Also a BMC Team road bike...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I work next to magic forest and live in Protea Valley opposite it so im riding the vineyards and stuff, want to go to jonkershoek soon. Cape Town is awesome! You have some decent bikes there!

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Jonkershoek kicks sooooo much a^%e....longest singletrack I have ever ridden!

I will call u next time we go there so we can meet up?
    Send me email address

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Going pheasant hunting tomorrow, not used to this BLOODY Cold weather and wind in Ireland.
    Enjoy the sunshine back home!