A few facts:
- MMP is on the SANSSU board as development manager.
- The AirForce EDGE was accepted by the USA technical committee. By the way the USA committee EXCLUDES the AirArms MPR for usage in the USA.
- The person (Mr Anton Uys) in Carolina WAS the technical manager - He does NOT own such a rifle, only had one to evaluate and returned it to the person importing it.
- I took over from Mr Uys (the person from Carolina). - He informed me about the previous decision.
- As the new technical manager ( and I had never handled this rifle before in my life) I need to verify the previous decision, and thus are willing to have it re-evaluated by the technical committee (that I chair)
- Refer to SANSSU rules paragraph 4.4.2 for the list of approved rifles.
- I do not wish to make this a public incident and thus I am willing to talk in private