Thread: Logun solo.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Logun solo.

in the same magazine that i saw the new venom version of the HW100 i also saw the new logun solo.but instead of seeing a price tag of 10 grand of more i saw a mere 299 pounds!!! In the same magazine the price of an s400 classic was 314 pounds so i assume the solo will be a few hundred rand cheeper. It has a brass cocking bolt and is single shot don't think you get a multi shot version yet.

Any way it is pretty good looking with an ambidextrous stock. here's a link if any one wants to take a look

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showprodu...20Air%20Rifles

What do you think can be expected in terms of accuracy and so on from this extremely cheap logun?
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

The only negative (of sorts) that I've read about, is that people with largish fingers struggle to load a pellet. Apart from that people seem happy with their purchases. Can't comment on accuracy and reliability though.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

The rifle is the same as the FX Typhoon. The FX just have a "plastic" stock and an adapter for easier loading of the pellet. It is available at FX rifles in Fourways. Shot with the rifle and it is accurate. Could only test it out to 15m due to range lenght.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Does anybody know what the local price would be like?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I think jason will sell it for slightly less than the s400 classic which cost R4700 so probably + -R4200

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

the link you tried to post is to a website page not a pic.edited the link so all can go visit

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

not the same.........but as a reference, when i looked at FX Typhoon (dec), the best price i got was around R4400.

from what i've read, the valve is very efficient/constant and from the reviews, performance wise, it's on par with S400, though some people might argue it's better. like all FX air rifles........the cylinder it's alu. to me that's a bonus. light weight, rust free...etc

3 things i don't like about them, all cosmetic though.......the brass thingie at the end of the barrel, the trigger guard (only applies to typhoon i guess), and the breech/bolt design. it some how reminded me of old school falcon rifles........very 80/90's.