Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl needs help :-)

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Girl needs help :-)

Hi everyone.
    I am a 13 year old girl (supervised by DAD) that just joined the shooting team at my high school. I have always enjoyed shooting bottle caps from the fence but found new passion for this sport. I have a Gamo high power air rifle, better than my Dad's but I am not allowed to use it. I read the posts about the HW30 rifles and want to know if anyone can point my Dad in the right direcon to buy one.
    Thank you

This is Dad
    Gentlemen if you could afford me the information on where to purchase the best allowable rifle for the application I would highly appreciate it. I am glad that my Kid wants to pursue this sport, but for beginners and absolute novices this is quite a task.

Kindest regards

Prof. Jan Itor

User Info Menu

Welcome dad and daughter. For HW30S you will want to speak to MZE https://www.airrifle.co.za/members/2681-mze

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Thank You Sir
    Wow did not expect to receive such a fast reply ... 1200 Fps
    We will contact them right now
    Thank you again

Prof. Jan Itor

User Info Menu

Some options from a recent post of Vincents' Some of the best springers for 3P ~ Air Rifle SA Forums

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Howzit,

You very lucky to have your Dad support you. My dad did and we had a blast. Make sure your dad gets his own rifle or he will steal yours
    Chat to mmp on the forum. He does lots with school shooting.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Temea and dad
    pm sent

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi everybody
    I competed in the S.A. Nationals this week and was able 2 have my personal best on Monday and bettered it on Wednesday. my dad is very proud I wana say thnx to everyone that helped me this year. sooooooo... thnx
    Temea

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Great stuff!!!

Protea FT Team '17
    SAFTAA FT Colours '16
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Well done Temea.
    I'll look out for your score/s when the results are posted. (MMP this would be your call to action)

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

WOW wow wow!

This is history in the making!

Well done Temea ( and DAD!)

Go For It!

REP: Oom A's Airguns

User Info Menu

Well done Temea.
    Do keep us, your fan base, informed of your progress.

REP: Tula!! Silencers

User Info Menu

Temea, well done that is absolutely brilliant... and i'm sure your Dad is very proud.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Good Afternoon Everyone
    This is DAD.
    My Daughter did very well last year and it sure was a roller coaster of new time schedules, driving up and down and up again but indeed a blast. I sure enjoy the activities that goes with the whole package. I have even volunteered my time to assist in Field Marshall (Appy)

My kid participated this weekend at Zanandi (hartebeespoort) Trials and did not disappoint. She has now stepped into the LION's den WRT Sporter shooting. This category just seems to be four times as busy as springer category. Ultimately she ended in 17th place. not to bad for a brand new category and Rifle.

I need assistance again and want to ask the forum to help. I wanted to purchase a CZ 200 for my Kid but was told that if she progresses as fast as she had done with the Springer she would possibly move up to precision very fast. The advice was to rather think of buying a rifle like the MPR that can be custom made for this category. So that is what I did. I bought a very PINK CTR from a gentlemen that used it as a field target rifle.

I took the Rifle and specked it to the 10 meter requirements and it works very well, like I said she came seventeenth this weekend at Zanandi. The help I need is as follows, Where can I purchase an extra gas chamber / cylinder for the rifle ?. The next Question is where can I learn on how to set the trigger and maintenance on the rifle.

I then want to thank everyone that helped in the past, My Kid and I wanted o purchase a peepsight and was given a set for free. We asked for information on a good springer and bought one for a great price. I will be sure to return these goodness the day my kid gives up the sport, ultimately I just want to thank everyone for the support, Strangers and newly acquired friends alike :-)

Prof. Jan Itor

User Info Menu

I think it would be best to ask Ralph Badenhorst himself about parts and the like for the CTR.

https://www.facebook.com/badenhorstbespokerifle

Ralph Badenhorst Custom built rifles. Ermelo
    082 789 8401 • 017 819 3112Email1Email2
    Agents for Anschutz and shooting clothing.

Protea FT Team '19
    SAFTAA FT Colours '15
    The Sultan of Spring 2017

User Info Menu

I'd guess Ralph can help you since he made it : Ralph Badenhorst CTR Field Target Air rifle ~ Air Rifle SA Forums