Thread: FXA or Not?

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default FXA or Not?

Thanks for the input regarding FX. Personally I think my FX Cutlass is a great rifle. Absolutely nothing wrong with accuracy, nothing wrong with consistency and sure as hell nothing wrong with looks.

Power? On the low power setting (12fpe), I had a Indian miner in the crosshair (about 25m. As I was about to squeeze the trigger, a different miner walked straight into the line of fire. Was quite funny to see two miner do the flip and land on their back - One 10.4 grain did the job

However, backup service from the distributor is the "drol in die drinkwater". I personally had to wait about 4 months for the rifle to be serviced. Twin Bore promised to fix within a week, but all I heard was "next Friday, next Friday". Don't get me wrong, great shop, knowledgeable staff ('ol Henry), but dammmmmmmmmmm! 4 months? So, yes Liliput, I know what you mean.

It is sad to discredit a great rifle based on after sales performance, but that is the reality of the situation.
    I would definitely advice potential buyers to take after sales service into consideration.

Anyway... GREAT RIFLE!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Maybe send your comments to the head office, they might not like the way things are handled down here.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Yes , indeed, let us all send our comments to FX directly.
    Tell them we love their products but are not happy with the local service level.

Sharp Shooter
    SAFTAA FT Colours '10

User Info Menu

[blockquote]On the low power setting (12fpe), I had a Indian miner in the crosshair (about 25m. As I was about to squeeze the trigger, a different miner walked straight into the line of fire. Was quite funny to see two miner do the flip and land on their back - One 10.4 grain did the job
    [/blockquote]

lol.. Indian miner.. man you guys shoot at interesting things in the midrand Took me a few seconds to realise what you were refering to. Was an interesting few seconds
    JT

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

And we complain about cats and dogs being shot!!!!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

It should be Indian Mynah !lol

Sharp Shooter
    SAFTAA FT Colours '10

User Info Menu

[blockquote]It should be Indian Mynah [/blockquote]
    believe it or not.. you can call it a miner as well.. had to google to make sure it wasnt a dark skinned gent from the mid east!