Thread: Pistoleros

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Pistoleros

As a matter of interest, (and because I'm salivating over the Steyr LP50) how many of us own and shoot Pistols? :shoot:

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I have 3 air pistols- no name brand spring, Uramex Walther co2 CP Sport and Feinwerkbau model 100 for 10m. Love the pistols and pistol shooting.
    :shoot:
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Apr 18 2005, 07:49AM ]</span>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I own a Steyr LP10 (in silver) awesome... :shoot:
    Steyr also offers a model with slightly less luxuries called the LP2 (also single shot) that costs a bit less.

Had a Walther CP Sport (double action only CP99)... fun, but totally different ball game, one's a toy while the other's a full blown target pistol

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

The Walther CP sport's trigger takes some getting used to. I had it for a few days now and the trigger still bugs me a bit. One advantage is that it makes the triggers on other guns feel like honey.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Yeah, only being familiar with the light, crisp and smooth LP10's trigger it is a bit of a shock... but I suppose it's sort of realistic compared to the real 9mm although I can't comment on that.

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

The Walther CP Sport trigger action is pretty realistic and is comparable to modern double action only autos.
    Police agencies use these pistols too in combat training.

Anton's Avatar Anton

Brian, amongst other things I also shoot a Webley Tempest and a Gamo Compact. A few years back I fitted a 4x20 scope to the Compact and couldn't believe how accurate it was. At one stage I used to take headshots at mousebirds sitting in a fruit tree bordering the neighbours fence, and could comfortably place the shot anywhere I wanted out to about 15 metres.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I too love pistols , have a CP & a Gamo mod 10 .

But I'd like some thing more precise that we can really shoot , either scoped or precision sights .

The prices are a bit steep though , but given long enough , I'm sure I can talk myself into one .

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Well thats 2 local Pistol shooters and I'm thinking about it. Do I or dont I???