Thread: Industry brand QB79

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Industry brand QB79

Was searching the net for pcp's and i saw this industry brand pcp QB-79, it is made in China, they are pretty cheap for a pcp.I i was think of getting one just to mess around with, to customize and completly upgrade in the long run as a little fun project but low cost. Does any one know of this brand and or particlular model, that could maybe give me some info on it and give ones thoughts, and advice about it?? I am quite new to pcp air rifles, and only really know about springers.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hi Snyper, several guys on this forum have the qb-78/79 including me, and I can tell you for the price they are great!

One thing though: its NOT a PCP! It works with C02, therefore it has a much lower velocity than most pcp's (excluding 10 meter rifles etc.)

For your intended purpose, I think its a great starting point, as long as you dont expect it to ever be a competition grade target rifle....

Cheers!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hi Snyper!!! contact JTK he has a very nice tuned QB-79 for sale, for a bargain price!! It comes with a silencer and shoots somewhere between 750 & 800 fps with 8.44gr pellets.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

thanks very much for your help, and info. Will look in further at JTK's air rifle.