Small retail store based in cresta, jhb. Blackheath pavillion, opp McDonald's. Started off initially in 2007 with just paintball and tactical gear. Then some old members of this site shared their thoughts about the air rifle community. Still learning the wants and needs of this awesome community, i started stocking the basic air rifle related products. Some of the brands i keep:
JSB pellets
Gamo
Bsa
Optisan
Magtech
Sniper
SPA
Ncstar
Diana
Daisy
Walther
Mechanixwear gloves

Some brands im still working on getting. All products i keep are bought from a local agent and carries manufacturers warranty which is covered by the local agent. I don't like shipping and prefer instore sales, the way i see it is support your local store and have easy convenience for yourself than to have them close down and you have to buy online/drive km's to get what you need. If need be i can assist in shipping. Store is based in cresta and i reside on the east rand, benoni, so i can do some favours bringing a parcel with me after the store is closed so no shipping charge.
If any member wants to contact me don't rely on private messages for fast response. I only get time in the evenings to log onto the forum.
Email or call is faster response

Regards
Rashaad

rashaadpbf@live.com 011 476 3594
Address: cnr Beyers Naude & Pendoring Road, Blackheath Pavilion, Cresta, 2195