The committee discussed a few items to be reviewed for SA purposes, please see below amendments to UK rules:
2015 UKAHFT Rules
- PCPs with a power output less than 12 ft lbs and Springers with a power output less than 14ft lbs will be allowed to participate in shoots.
- Minimum age of participants – TBA
UKAHFT Course Format, 2015 series
- The course will consist of 30 targets split into 10 lanes with lane markers depicting the targets per lane.
Highlights of new rules:
- A safety briefing must be held and attended for each shoot
- No persons other than the shooters that are taking part in that sessions will be permitted on the course
- Marshalls must amend and sign off any errors on a scorecard – score not signed (during the shoot) by a Marshall will be discarded
- The kneeling position needs to be demonstrated at briefings as there doesn’t seem to be clarity on the proper position.
- Take specific note of the ‘shoot off’ rules to be applied going forward. Two lanes will be setup to allow fairness to shoot-off participants.