Thread: Stolen Airgun equipment database.

Prof. Jan Itor

User Info Menu

Default Stolen Airgun equipment database.

List your stolen airgun equipment in the database.

If you come across the gear listed in this database in any location outside of the forum please contact the listee of said equipment.

Fill in the Form below or click here: Stolen / Lost Air rifle equipment database.

Database: https://goo.gl/z9SkpZ

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PieterG View Post
    It is unbelievable but true.

The Wonderboom S400 Club rifle which one of the kids from Wonderboom High school earned to shoot with for a year was stolen next to Fanie's car Sunday afternoon after the shoot.

The rifle was put back into its rifle case after the shoot and placed next to Fanie's car with all the other school s200 rifles.

Someone took the spare s200 out of its rifle bag in Fanie's car, took the s400 out of the rifle case and put the s200 in the rifle case in the s400's place.

When Fanie took the rifles back to the safe Monday he noticed that the one s200 rifle bag is empty and thought that one of the school kids put the rifle in their car by mistake and started to follow up on that, however when we had our Monday afternoon training at the school and the kid opened the rifle case the missing s200 was in there and the s400 missing.

This means that the rifle was not take by mistake but on purpose by someone who was present at the shoot the Sunday. What is strange is that only the s400 was taken, the filling adapter was left in the rifle case.

There is a ZOS scope on the rifle and the serial number of the rifle is : 064484
    It is also not a MPR but a s400 in a MPR stock.

Please be on the lookout for the rifle, the kid is in a state of shock as a result of this. She also now need to share a rifle which will surely be a set back for her.

Here is a picture of the kid shooting with the rifle at the Gauteng open.

Looks good CK. Have not seen serial numbers on scopes yet.
    GAMO K1 Special Edition
    Wonderboom FT Club
    Champion of Champions 2014

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Thanks Guys my Sumatra is heavily customised with 1 brass plates on the sides the engraving of the duck hunt has been totally removed I did it myself so I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with one of those pls be on the look out Thanks

It has 1.6mm brass plates on the sides I don't have a pic of it anymore But I posted a pic on Guntree a while ago can't retrieve it cos my email all messed up

Prof. Jan Itor

User Info Menu

Please be on the look out in all the usual places for a BSA Improved Mod.D stolen recently from Dylan during a house robbery. Entry #5 above.

REP: Xtreme Airguns

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen K View Post
    Please be on the look out in all the usual places for a BSA Improved Mod.D stolen recently from Dylan during a house robbery. Entry #5 above.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi All
    Please be on the lookout for this rifle...(Pawn shops, Flea markets, Internet etc.) Also a BSA Lightning XL Tactical with BSA Scope was taken with it...
    It was my Grandfather Rifle and passed down to me, It is irreplaceable to me ! serial number: CS 37817
    I am offering a R20000 finders fee for the retrieval of the Rifle !!!

Best Regards
    Dylan
    0823561626 dylan.rijnberg@gmail.com

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

i hope you get is back Dylan.

Kind regards

Mike
    brews.mike@gmail.com
    +27 74 303 1533
    Supporter of South African Field Target Association
    Supporter of WFTC2020 South Africa

Protea FT Team '14/'15/'16/'17
    National FT Champ '16

User Info Menu

Hi all, a new Calibre Cricket have been stolen from the Archer's Edge booth at HUNTEX.
    Rifle: Calibre Cricket 5.5mm
    Stock: Black Synthetic
    Serial Number: 22168485
    Please contact Redge on 0823780539 if you know the whereabouts of this rifle.
    Atom Precision Sport Field Target

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default please be on the lookout stolen

S410 classic stock modified stolen serial no 041922