Thread: JKHan Noblesse depinger

Marksman
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Default JKHan Noblesse depinger

Has anyone installed a depinger on a JHKan Noblesse? I want to do it but not sure how to safely drain/vent the pressure, which way round the depinger goes and where the small tube goes. Photo of the two piece depinger below.

Suggestion and help would be greatly appreciated.

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

Hi Jbaycaddie,

If the Noblesse is similar too the Majesty, the only way too "safely" drain the rifle is too fire it untill empty. If and its a big IF, you try and bleed the air by removing the end cap, at best you will pop a seal and at worst you will fire the end cap across the room.

As for fitting the depinger it should be placed about midway in the tube. Did you not get instructions from where you got the depinger?

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Warrick View Post
    Hi Jbaycaddie,

If the Noblesse is similar too the Majesty, the only way too "safely" drain the rifle is too fire it untill empty. If and its a big IF, you try and bleed the air by removing the end cap, at best you will pop a seal and at worst you will fire the end cap across the room.

As for fitting the depinger it should be placed about midway in the tube. Did you not get instructions from where you got the depinger?

Use a 37mm x 10mm dowel in the place of the hammerspring. Tighten the spring tension adjustor screw gently till it gently opens the valve and the cylinder will drain safely. Unscrew the filling end of the cylinder. The depinger should be pushed all the way down the tube, open end first until it reaches the bottom. It looks like the Oom Piet kit. The tube forms a top hat over the hammer sring guide on the hammer spring tension adjustor.

MOT: Thomson Pneumatic Rifles

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sawbones View Post
    Use a 37mm x 10mm dowel in the place of the hammerspring. Tighten the spring tension adjustor screw gently till it gently opens the valve and the cylinder will drain safely.
    +1

Good plan!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

HI jBAYCADDIE
    I HAVE DRAINED MY NOBLESSE BY SLACKING THE PRESSURE GAUGE LITTLE BY LITTLE

Marksman
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the suggestions!

PelletStacker your advice was great and depinger was fitted in a few minutes. Filled and quick test was done. Gun now nice and quiet. Hard hitting and very accurate little monster!

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default Depinger for my jkhan knoblesse help

Hi could you please tell me were i could order a depinger for my knoblesse thankyou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbaycaddie View Post
    Has anyone installed a depinger on a JHKan Noblesse? I want to do it but not sure how to safely drain/vent the pressure, which way round the depinger goes and where the small tube goes. Photo of the two piece depinger below.

Suggestion and help would be greatly appreciated.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I had Louis at Airgun Warehouse fit a Robert Lane regulator and it also serves as a de-pinger. I think it cost about R2000 with installation, but was well worth it. My Jkhan Bullpup feels like a different gun altogether.

Marksman

User Info Menu

How many shots per fill do you get,what is the xtreme spread and at what fpe. Allso considering a reg in my Noblesse.