Im just waiting for my bipod, but other wise its done. I sprayed it about 10 cotes of ebony stain as primer. I then sprayed it with some special outdoor furniture paint with very fine sandy finish. Looks like I need to clean the gun a bit. We are always crawling around the quarry. The butt piece was a bit of a story, cause I didnt want to see the bare timber from the back. I cut and machined a 10mm piece of clear perspex, and mounted adjustable shoulder piece through it. You wont believe the difference that extra 2 inches make for a adult on a S200. I sprayed the moderator with the same paint but in a dark metal flake grey. Camera batteries just died so ill ad some better pics later on.
ps: say what you like. It looks the shizzel nizzel.