Thread: AGS / Leapers Swat scope

psychoSven's Avatar psychoSven

Default AGS / Leapers Swat scope

well got my scope some time back from Guido, jus gotta say thanx 4 the awsome quick service, was delivered in a day!
    well with regards to the technical side, i posted a thread with regards to the groupings changing on my S400 when i still had the hawke scope. since i got the Leapers 4-16x56 ive zeroed it when i got it and never again since then, even on bumpy sand roads and a rather large scratch, sorry guido was the first day! that brits shoot, cos the scope is so big it never fitted in the bag and it just so happened that a dive cylinder was rubbing against the scope, was so sad but jason sorted the problem out with some annodising formula. by the way guido, u a photographer?

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

yeah...did a lot of underwater photography

see it at www.delgi.com

lovely, what camera u got? im hopefully taking clame of my new Nikon D2x on friday. got it on order for me, cant wait, hopefully it'll give me the businesss i need to buy new toys!

Sharp Shooter
    Protea FT Team '09/'11/'12/'15/'16
    SAFTAA FT Colours '14

User Info Menu

The mind boggles just thinking of the airgun setup I could buy for the price of a D2x.
    The F90x stays put, the Daystate's on the way (I hope)

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

Had a Nikon F90X with a sh1tload of lenses and a Subal underwater housing and 3 Ikelite strobes.
    Slides still rule for presenting underwater photographs, digital still has not quite caught up

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I have a HP with a zoom lens and autofocus :messed:

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

you the man''''
    now you need a fish-eye to take a pic of the Alberton mine dumps...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by guido
    you the man''''
    now you need a fish-eye to take a pic of the Alberton mine dumps...
    I know thanks

F90x, really good cams! got a F100 that i bin shooting with! but damn, an underwater setup costs a sick amount 2! including a padi coarse, he he! u guys crap, i mean crack me up! he he

Marksman
    The Guru

User Info Menu

good underwater setup nowadays is 100K

Neil I did a lot of diving in Bass Lake quarry when i lived in JHB...it's in your neck of the woods

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I don't do diving, used to do sea fishing, sh#t bites u in the ocean, I prefer land thanks.

ps: I wasn't born a vaalie, I'm from EC (there where they forgot how to play rugby)
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri May 06 2005, 11:33PM ]</span>