Ok, I'm probably opening a can of worms here... but there are a lot of guys mailing me with this question.
"What is the best springer you can buy under R1000"
Dudes, keep the following in mind:
- Lot's of people can't afford a brand name rifle. So please, no comments about saving for a TX200 etc.
- Forget about that BIG special you got, because that won't help anybody else.
- New rifles only....I know second hand rifles is the best way to go on a tight budget, unfortunately a lot of guys will rather buy a new B2 than a good second hand Meteor.
As the QB36-2 might only be available next year, my vote goes to the QB57.
- It comes with a case
- it has open sights, but comes with scope
- construction and finish is not bad
- looks cool
- makes an awesome project gun
- accuracy is not bad
- not very powerfull (600-650ft/s)
- The scope that comes with the rifle is crap.