I used to think that the Weihrauch HW40 was the ultimate in backyard shooting fun (pistol).
Yes, it is still pretty amazing, but my new 75 is a cut above even that universally appreciated little pistol.

Out of the box the pistol just calls to be shot and is difficult to put down.
A pneumatic piston similar (or same as?) to the HW40, is released with a small and convenient catch next to the hammer. The HW75 being a quite a bit bigger all around is easier to charge than HW40- more leverage on the barrel housing and a very comfortable stippled wooden grip.
Then there is a grippy and substantial hammer to pull back and a safety to push forward, ready to fire, the trigger is utterly as one expects (excellent) and the report similar to HW40. The open sights are adjustable and there is a rail if a red dot is needed (not a bad idea for my old eyes).

Then the results, over open sights and with utterly no recoil or movement, they are so very predictable, those tin cans and even shotgun doppies are clanging and jumping at 20m .
Never at my best over open sights I did produce a reasonable group on paper at 10m. I am convinced that a good pistol shot will produce fantastic groups with this pistol.

This is all good news.

and the bad news.........
It is not a stock item and has to be ordered as a special item by S&O, my order was originally placed quite a few months back. It only arrived last week and courtesy of number one and his chums, this pistol cost a lot more than expected. Still, I think it will prove to be worth it as I have a suspicion that the build quality of this pistol will mean that our grandson (also just arrived) will be able to use this 'til he's my age!

Weihrauch HW75

Weihrauch HW75

Weihrauch HW75

Weihrauch HW75

Discussion at: HW75 4.5mm pneumatic pistol from Weihrauch ~ Air Rifle SA Forums