Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Atlantic Airgun Club (AAC) Social / Practice Shoots- Open to all

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Our next Social shoot is on Sunday 22 January 2017 from 09h00 to around 13h00 or so at the Marksman Sports Shooting Club, Wetton.

This shoot is open to anyone, no pressure to join the club or compete - just an opportunity to come and shoot with other like minded airgun enthusiasts. There will be someone on hand to offer advice, being it setting up your rifle or assistance with shooting techniques. Also there will be a chrony available. So whether you are a seasoned veteran or completely new to the wonderful world of airguns please feel free to join us.

There is a variety of targets to shoot at, paper, spinners, drop down, etc, no shortage of choices. Tape measure will be there should you need to use one. Maximum distance available is 50m. Bring yourself, your air rifle, pellets, sun hat, something to eat and drink. There are bathroom facilities available.

This is a good opportunity to get some last minute practice in before the first HFT league shoot of 2017.

Range fees for the day are R50.

Map url: https://goo.gl/maps/8GeZe

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Nice one guys. Im wanting to get involved with a few shoots. Its been a while but I've got the kit to at least enjoy a shoot. You guys are doing well in growing this great sport. Kudo's to you Andy T and everyone else invloved in the planning. Maybe Trevor will make an appearance a few times as I plan to do...would love to see him and his feather hat again LOL...lets see!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Nice to see a social event like this, if my work permits and the wife lose the ball and chain off my ankle I will make a turn, I am fairly new in air rifles and would like to meet some shooters but I don't own fancy rifles like you guys so keep in mind I am a newbie
    Last edited by gfighter; 20-01-17 at 11:48.

Sharp Shooter
    WP HFT/Springer Champ '16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gfighter View Post
    Nice to see a social event like this, if my work permits and the wife lose the ball and chain off my ankle I will make a turn, I am fairly new in air rifles and would like to meet some shooters but I don't own fancy rifles like you guys so keep in mind I am a newbie
    It would be great if you could make it on Sunday, always nice to see new faces.

You don't need a fancy rifle to have a bit of fun

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Sweet!! I'll be there, spoke to the wifie and she has no problem with it

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Thanks Andy, it was awesome to meet you and have some fun shooting, looking forward for next time

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Hi guys. Is there a social shoot this Sunday? I'm very keen to join.

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hey boys, when it will be the next fun shooting? I want to try some new toys

Protea FT Team '17
    SAFTAA FT Colours '16
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Is that the same as BRAGGING

Quote Originally Posted by gfighter View Post
    Hey boys, when it will be the next fun shooting? I want to try some new toys

Sharp Shooter
    WP HFT/Springer Champ '15

User Info Menu

We are having a league shoot this sunday at kraaifontein so they will not have practice this saturday.come join us sunday

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keith T View Post
    Is that the same as BRAGGING
    If is that what you think,,,,,, I just want get together with the boys and try a new rifle, if that is bragging, so be it

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr H View Post
    We are having a league shoot this sunday at kraaifontein so they will not have practice this saturday.come join us sunday
    Thanks MrH, I shall do that.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

We are having a social shoot on Sunday 13 May 2018 from 09h00 to around 13h00 or so at the Marksman Sports Shooting Club, Wetton.

This shoot is open to anyone, no pressure to join the club or compete - just an opportunity to come and shoot with other like minded airgun enthusiasts. There will be someone on hand to offer advice, being it setting up your rifle or assistance with shooting techniques. Also there will be a chrony available. So whether you are a seasoned veteran or completely new to the wonderful world of airguns please feel free to join us.

There is a variety of targets to shoot at, paper, spinners, drop down, etc, no shortage of choices. Tape measure will be there should you need to use one. Maximum distance available is 50m. Bring yourself, your air rifle, pellets, sun hat, something to eat and drink. There are bathroom facilities available.

Range fees are R60.

Map url: https://goo.gl/maps/VpGCVBWHUdq