Thread: HFT

Rest in Peace Barry 08/2012

User Info Menu

Default HFT

I was just wondering if you have held your HFT competition yet?

I would be interested if you have any pics.

Here are the latest Brit HFT comp pics... [link=hyperlink url][/link] http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...737&uid=530766

And results [link=hyperlink url][/link] http://www.loumartin.freeserve.co.uk/series

If you would like me to add the pics to my site just send me them.

Regards
    Barry
    <span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

durban guys had their 1st event on sunday. as per previous thread, it's more of a gathering of airgun/hft enthuiasts than a competition. i guess one step at the time..........once the club/money gets going, i'm sure there will be more events/competitions. hows HFT catching on in GP? or is't mainly FT?

the original plan was to set up a 25 target (sponsored by hilcrest guns) course in a nearby coffee plantation. however, these "knock-down" targets' been selling like hot cakes, only 13 left, hence a 13 target course. i was asked to help setting the course on saturday..........did my best to make sure every shot offered something different........from long range threading the trees/branches sniping shots to foliage partially covering the killzone...plus a few forced standing shots...etc

unfortunately i was either shooting or helping/explaining the course/rules or keeping an eye on the lighties (zero/practice range), didn't get the chance to take a few photos.......
    the turn out was quite good, 30-40 or so, good mixture of ages, sexes, pcp/springers...etc.

it was enjoyed by all. for more info/next meet pls contact hillcrest guns (don't have the number off-hand) ask for andre/gavin......

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Urabus,
    where are you based ? CPN or DBN ?
    Your profile says makes me believe CT but you always talk about DBN.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

hehe.....

let's just say, i'm based in cpt but currently in the process of relocating back to DBN. and it just makes more sense to start/organize clubs in KZN rather than cpt.

Rest in Peace Barry 08/2012

User Info Menu

Thanks for your reply. HFT has really taken off here in the UK and the main place for info is ... [link=hyperlink url][/link] http://www.loumartin.freeserve.co.uk/series

I hope you all get to enjoy the gathering of shooters like we in the UK have been doing over the past two years.

Regards
    Barry

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Jaco Human (SAFTAA) advised that clubs are being started in CPT as well as DBN, contact him for more info : jacohu@mweb.co.za (0834500121)