Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The MZE Memorial 100m Benchrest Shoot

Sharp Shooter
    Lifetime Forum Sponsor
    ARF Member Of The Year 2018

User Info Menu

REP: Tula!! Silencers

User Info Menu

Well a great day had by all i think...... well done to the various winners and places of the different shoots.
    Just let it be known i confiscated a 5.5mm Knitting needle from Doc, Rudi and Keith could not find out who actually owned it, even when i threatened them with YETI....they said they had found it, look i had to believe them and they are all older than me and i was taught to respect my elders........the fact that they had a couple of targets and a backing board i did find suspicious, but the target had no holes in it and they said they had found that as well with the knitting needle....

Glad all went well and lets hope we can do a better one next year.
    Last edited by Mark H; 22-11-16 at 17:50.

Sharp Shooter
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hi Keith_T or should I say gentleman Jim. Keith your sleepless nights were in vain. You are such a gentleman to have gone back to Sure Focus to check on your dreams that, just for that you deserve the win. Shoot is over, time for the planning for the next one and you are invited. I really appreciate your honesty. Thank you and as punishment, I want 3 chomps at the next league.

Kind regards

Mike

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark H View Post
    Well a great day had by all i think...... well done to the various winners and places of the different shoots.
    Just let it be known i confiscated a 5.5mm Knitting needle from Doc, Rudi and Keith could not find out who actually owned it, even when i threatened them with YETI....they said they had found it, look i had to believe them and they are all older than me and i was taught to respect my elders........the fact that they had a couple of targets and a backing board i did find suspicious, but the target had no holes in it and they said they had found that as well with the knitting needle....

Glad all went well and lets hope we can do a better one next year.

Protea FT Team '17
    SAFTAA FT Colours '16
    Forum Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hey Doc,

Grumpy is such an ignoramus. Little does he know that that what he had was not a knitting needle, but rather a Steinman pin

And obviously we had targets, we had to go and put the darn things up so we had SOMETHING to shoot at, and had HE put the backing boards on the damn target stands, we would not have needed to do that too

But seriously, thanks to all involved (working, sponsoring and shooting) it was a great experience and very enjoyable day out.
    Mark has never looked as small as he did when he was at the end of the 100m indoor range (oh wait ..... never mind )