Thread: FUNNY OBSERVATION

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Default FUNNY OBSERVATION

i was just looking at some pics of ft events, and i think its lank funny how so many guys get kitted out in their cammo cloths. come on guys the targets cant see you i promice.

for the record. im not dissing anyone. i just think its funny.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

YES IT MAY LOOK FUNNY BUT MY CAMO PANTS IS MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE THAN A PAIR OF JEANikko Stirling. ONLY MY OPINION.

Protea FT Team '08

User Info Menu

The English go for the Camo look a lot more than we go here in SA.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

I generally wear green/brownish pants when I shoot (Especilly for HFT) as they dont show up the dirt as much as jeans/pants... and camo pants would be a better option as the dirt stains will add to to patern...

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERGUND View Post
    YES IT MAY LOOK FUNNY BUT MY CAMO PANTS IS MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE THAN A PAIR OF JEANikko Stirling. ONLY MY OPINION.
    I agree. Around here, setting up a shoot is still alot of hard work, so I don't want to mess up otherwise decent clothes. These are like my "Overalls" for shooting and messing around in the bush.
    They are also more comfortable than most other trousers in the sitting position. A little baggy and longer, Some even have a loop under the foot so they don't slide up when you sitting or kneeling.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

i like shooting ft in a tux its a gentalmans sport, i only wear my camo when im trying to kill things, or hiding from the fuzz.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

sorry im just playing. iv got like 4 pairs of camo pants.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Have you guys ever thought of investing in a shooting seat to keep your back side clean and your knee dry? I have a few I brought back from UK at around R120-00 plus postage.
    It is not round but more like a roll. You can sit on it like in a horse saddle. Very comfortable. It also has two handles and you can safely carry your rifle slung in it.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Allan View Post
    The English go for the Camo look a lot more than we go here in SA.
    Mainly because they actually have something to go hunting for when they not shooting FT.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerrief View Post
    Have you guys ever thought of investing in a shooting seat to keep your back side clean and your knee dry? I have a few I brought back from UK at around R120-00 plus postage.
    It is not round but more like a roll. You can sit on it like in a horse saddle. Very comfortable. It also has two handles and you can safely carry your rifle slung in it.
    Show us a pic Gerrie...Sounds interesting

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

TomCat,
    If I knew how to put a picture up I would have advertised it long ago. I'm BBC and amongst other things completely computer illiterate.

Inactive Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerrief View Post
    TomCat,
    If I knew how to put a picture up I would have advertised it long ago. I'm BBC and amongst other things completely computer illiterate.
    No problem Gerrie. For R120 I'll take a chance. You pay the shipping and I'll post the pictures so you can sell the rest.
    Pm your bank details. Or if they are good, i'll take the lot for the club youngsters.

Protea FT Team '07/'08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13
    National FT Champ '09/'13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airsniper View Post
    i was just looking at some pics of ft events, and i think its lank funny how so many guys get kitted out in their cammo cloths. come on guys the targets cant see you i promice.

for the record. im not dissing anyone. i just think its funny.
    I always wear the same jacket where possible, when shooting. I feel I shoot better with good well known clothes.