Thread: Compatto / Bantam Single Shot Tray

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Default Compatto / Bantam Single Shot Tray

I realise the Brocock Compatto and Bantam rifles aren't well known in S.A. but for those who have them I can offer professionally made 3D printed single shot trays for these rifles when competition rules preclude magazine loading. These items are SLS printed Graphite filled nylon with a solidity similar to a Lego brick. They are precision made for either .177 or .5.5mm rifles and offer excellent durability and value for money.
    Also available are covers for the Picatinny rail at the fore-end tip. These make the stock much more pleasant to handle with a more natural forward reach.
    If you are interested in knowing more please contact: handcaccessories@gmail.com

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Hi there. Do you have any pics please? I'll be getting a bantam in 5.5mm soon enough and will definitely be wanting a s/shot tray!!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

There are pictures in post #1 but how they are getting there is a mystery to me! Thanks to whoever is doing this, I was going to work on a person by person basis.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nice to see some more people with Brococks

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

Havn't got mine yet, but will be getting it soon. The prototypes look super good. I want on when I get my rifle!!

Sharp Shooter

User Info Menu

I just want to let everyone know that the trays are now available through Ebay UK. Overseas post and packing will add 3.15 to the purchase price shown. Thanks